Libs have lost all reason

So you all been C&P all this time :laughing:

Blockquote

Test

Duke your quote thing didn’t work. Help?

I need pictures Duke, please?
Also does your method work on an iPad?

Goddam intellectual snobs…

Can’t fathom why it wound not work - it should work on anything

where does it fail

when you hit reply does a box open to type in

or does it not work when you click the first icon

I tell ya it’s those damn technocrats, thinking they can lord it over us mere mortals.

It was quite a struggle - I let theR alone cause of the new 6 being sich a gentle creature

BUT EVEN HE could not take 2 -

I was using the selection method I already described in here.

The box opens but quote doesn’t work. This is what I get if I hit the quotation mark:

Blockquote

That’s the only method that works for me.

You do not hit the quotation mark

hit the quote - first icon

like a cloud

when you put the cursor on it - it will say QUOTE WHOLE POST

THIS - first icon

Ok, so I think that tells me your method would work if I’m on my laptop. But as I’m on my iPad I need to use the other method.

Thank you Duke

You have my sympathy, but I find it pretty amazing that people can be arsed to do forums with a mobile device. I’ve tried it, and even the ones that are mobile-friendly are just a major PITA to deal with. Consequently, I mostly limit my forum time to when I’m at the desk.

Facebook too, but that’s another story.

EDIT TO ADD: If you have any tech questions about how to operate things here, there is a category (our version of a subforum) called System that you can select at the upper left. That’s where we try to keep the “how to” stuff, or at least we used to. Your question may have been answered previously.

“But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.” – Cicero, “On the boundaries of good and evils.” 45 B.C.

Howard Roark?

I spend 8 to 10 hours a day on a computer at work with no time to surf. Sometimes have my iPad with me there if I have personal tasks to attend to. At home I’ve no desire to look at a desktop or laptop so iPad it is - used usually for reading articles, listening to music or searching recipes.

Thanks for informing me about the subforum

One of our semi regulars, and very old timers is Witch King, he is a Mac person, you might reach out to him.

@WitchKing

Apple - when you love paying 5 times as much

…and it doesn’t freeze up every eight minutes.