LOL our Supreme Court is awesome

They’ve just approved paying for “the pain and suffering” of criminals who have a bad time in jail

They expect hundreds of thousands of new claims being made now, since 90% of all jails are overcrowded

Hey, if I got brutalized in prison I’d be suing their ass off.

1 Like

You’d likely win as it’s their job to keep you safe.

Well, they already paid to the families of the inmates who got butchered in the last prison riots

I don’t think prisoners should feel comfortable in jail, although I do think it would be preferable to fix them if possible

And to do that, you should have at least a little dignity in the jails.

Our prison system works as nothing but college for criminals. Enter there as a petty criminal, go out knowing all sorts of scams.

What is happening today is that the feeling here is that most people in Brazil have no moral conduct. They are simply not trustworthy. People have developed a mind of individuality and pure sleaze.

So this decision is just another slap on the face of the hardworking Brazilian. The country is literally infested by crime in all spheres.

The judges and other justice system workers in Brazil are in its majority left leaning. Over hey, they tried to apply laws like in Scandinavia. No death penalty, nobody can stay in jail for more than 30 years. Literally, what could have been done to appease and be humane, was done. As long as there was money, it was done.

And what we see today is a total debauchery, criminals laugh and mock, saying they’ll be in the streets in no time and committing more crimes.

You guys have never really felt helpless and watching society disintegrate back to the stone like it’s happening here.

Even though some might deserve it, cruel and unusual punishment is not the answer. Then the system becomes as bad or worse than the worst of them.

Not always the case but most of the time the reason for all the crime is the ECONOMY… your country’s economy went in the gutter and “morals” are the first thing to go when you’re hungry. Same thing in Chicago, they have one of the highest unemployment rates around in the areas the majority of the violence is in. There’s no opportunity for a lot of people to be a “hard working merican” or a “hard working brazilian” because there ain’t no jobs worth a fuck friend. So you gonna starve or are you gonna sell some dope?

If I didn’t work online and relied on the local economy I wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.

3 Likes

Plenty of jobs here for anyone who wants to work. The violence in Chicago has nothing to do with the economy and everything to do with the ghetto culture of a certain segment of the population.

Come on Raggie, I live in IL, there’s no fucking jobs for me here. I gotta hustle work from the other side of the country unless I want to work for peanuts for some asshole in IL.

1 Like

Minimum wage ain’t a job friend…

1 Like

Trump is going to bring back their jobs and make ghettos great again.

2 Likes

I manage OK. In fact, I’m looking to move to a new position now for no other reason than the commute I have now annoys me. In my field there’s all kinds of jobs opening up now that America is going to made great again. (That wasn’t the case a few years ago.)

If someone wants a job, they can find one. Period. If I had to paint houses or dig ditches, then I’d paint houses and dig ditches before I sank to the level of welfare leech.

Maybe the problem with all the folks on the south and west sides really lies in the utter failure of the Chicago Public School system to prepare these people to compete in real life.

Oh wait! That couldn’t be because that’s been controlled by Democrats and liberals for the last 70 years, right?

Storm Trooper? Brown shirt?[quote=“Reggie_Essent, post:10, topic:19112”]
In my field…
[/quote]

I’ve never had a good job out of IL, bunch of cheap asses expecting the world for nothing… Right now I’m working for a couple nice, I’m sure very liberal women, in one of the richest counties in the country. They pay me well and are easy to work with… the last long term job I had before this one was in the Bay Area… IL is a fucking joke.

What good is an $8 buck an hour job going to do someone in Chicago? Last time I went up there I had money and I was broke ass by the time I left and didn’t even do anything.

I watched both of my parents work low paying factory jobs their entire lives and I swore when I was a kid I’d never follow in their footsteps… and you know what, I’ve never been as poor as we were when I was a kid. You wouldn’t work for minimum wage, you’re full of shit… you just want other people to.

1 Like

People who say “Just go out and get a job, like I did” are people with no compassion and little ability to view the world objectively. Every man, woman, and child on the earth has a different combination of ability, intelligence, opportunity, and training. Judging people without knowing the circumstances of their lives does no one any good – least of all the person passing judgment.

And expecting ANYONE to live on 8 or 10 bucks an hour is despicable. I say “Fuck you, you belong in prison” to anyone who expects perfection from people trying to make a life with those wages.

2 Likes

I’d go live under a bridge first, or squat in a foreclosure before I worked for minimum wage for some asshole like Raggie…

1 Like

oh and fuck your $15… I want $100 bitch…

I find it interesting that you ascribe motivations and “wants” to me that exist only in your imagination.

And yes, If I had to, I would work any job I could find before holding out my hand like a fucking bum, because that’s the kind of ethic I have been instilled with. I’m sorry you parents were poor and struggled. Ain’t my fault friend. My parents were both college educated (a rarity for the times) and both worked decent paying jobs (another rarity for the times).

Should I blame them for instilling a work ethic in me?

And an $8 buck an hour job is better than sucking a welfare check from your fellow Americans. I have more respect for a burger flipper than any entitled jag off demanding a “living wage” for a job a teenager is supposed to have.

I probably wouldn’t hire you in the first place. You’d undoubtedly flunk the interview process.

No. You should blame yourself for not realizing how lucky you were. You’re pathetic.

You call having a work ethic pathetic?

I guess the problem with that eludes you …

I interview you bitch, you don’t interview me… You couldn’t afford me to begin with, I guarantee you’re an IL cheap ass… go hire a Hindu… :slight_smile:

No. You are pathetic for trying to claim that people who work their lives away for low wages somehow don’t have a work ethic while you do. You are pathetic for not understanding that some people have skills and willingness to work and simply can’t find work. You are pathetic for not recognizing that a lot of hard workers lost their jobs through downsizing and outsourcing. And some people really can’t get good jobs because of racism or homophobia, etc. And you are pathetic for being ignorant about the fact that some have illnesses or learning disabilities that prevent them from ever getting a decent-paying job. You are pathetic for being so myopic you don’t understand that you are NOT EVERYONE.

3 Likes