Love It Out Here 2

Lunch

2 Likes

Went to Arcata today, went for a walk, not as interesting as eureka but I found this house.

4 Likes

I took a drive once along the Hudson in upstate NY, and saw a lot of these. Very nice picture!

1 Like

It looks like Gothic.

No, _this_is gothic.

2 Likes

It’s Victorian I believe.

I caught some sort of travelin flu bug on the way up here that got progressively worse and last night was really awful, fever, nausea, cough… I barely ate anything yesterday a few bites of dinner and didn’t smoke any weed afterwards, went back to the hotel and went to bed 6:30. I’m feeling a little better but not great, glad to be heading home to Napa today.

1 Like

Check out the link; it’s both.:slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you feel better soon.:face_with_thermometer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c26IByOhv4o

Chicken soup, hot tea…sleep. Get better soon!

1 Like

Glad to be back to beautiful sunny :sun_with_face: Napa, Eureka is a hole, our apartment is much nicer than the hotel. It’s a beautiful drive though… Eel River…

3 Likes

Eureka is a strange place for sure. The river looks so pretty.

I believe that’s the Eel River which flows north, we were heading south when I took the pic. I think we have to go back next week. Eureka is still like a dirty old desperate gold rush town just dressed up a little… It’s very economically depressed, people don’t smile much and many seem burdened by a rough life all together and lots of homeless people. I think the legal weed business has put a lot of people up there out of business and now they’re closing all of their little money laundering front operations…

Holy fuck that undercooked fried chicken I had last Sunday about fucking killed me. I thought it was undercooked, see we ordered drinks and my roommate ordered her meal, and when they brought the drinks back I ordered mine… Same thing… seems they went and threw mine in then and probably took it out at the same time… took me until today to figure out what got me. OMG

Food poisoning probably. That really sucks. Poor thing.

Pretty sure I have salmonella poisoning. Now I remember why I don’t eat fried chicken besides the grease.

Yeah, that sucks -

Sorry that you are not feeling well.

The fried chicken should be OK if it’s cooked right. Sometimes I have an urge to eat some but it’s usually greasy.:nauseated_face:

Wow, another wolfgang puck

2 Likes