Love it out here part 4

Was back down there yesterday…

2 Likes

I paid $3.99 the other day here, I have been up until lately paying around $3.03 a gallon in Vallejo.

Pics from Point Reyes yesterday

2 Likes

Yep. That’s the place. Sunday afternoon is the best time to go. I think it’s funny liberal white Marin doesn’t have a weed outlet?

That’s an awful weed store obnoxiously overpriced for this yuppie fake weed experience and can’t even serve the customers. I’m sorry that’s just how I felt about it, I walked out. Try Better Health Group in Vallejo. I might have to drive over there soon. There I know I can almost always get an 1/8 of Sour Diesel Lemon Kush that tests at 25+% grown in Petaluma for $22… anything comparable over here is twice that… wtf…

There’s one on Geary, just west of 19th in SF. Can’t remember the name of the place. Google it. It’s a good one.

Someone egged the side of my car last night, hope it was just kids fucking around and not someone with some sort of grudge, I haven’t done anything to anyone.

I’m supposed to go sailing at Bodega Bay in the morning, I’ll take some pics. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Eggs shud be banned

turn in yer eggs

4 Likes

You are definitely having some great experiences. What are we seeing in that 4th image, is that Birds, or Seals or Orcas? getting their zoomies on

Seals and birds I think, I saw the biggest bird/pelican ever today land over there.

California should pay me to go around and take pics and poast them online.

2 Likes

Maybe you could think about a north bay Youtube tour guide deal?

I don’t now the area that well I’m sort of just a tourist myself. lol

And how would a tourist know that?

3 Likes

Yer livin’ the dream. Nice.

4 Likes

Are you using your phone for the pictures?

I went sailin once

It was lotta fun

for about 45 seconds

all my photos are pretty much phone photos…

1 Like

I think it’s all three…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXKZgh14jFw&feature=youtu.be