Lucy

Just watched this with Gypsy. Found it quite intriguing and worthwhile, even though it seems people either liked it or hated it.

Scarlett was yummy, as always… and quite the badass.

Anybody else seen it?

1 Like

I watched that a while back, I think that’s the one where “Lucy” snorts the Dilithium crystals (or whatever they are) and starts getting smarter and smarter etc? I enjoyed it, even though it was a tad hokey,. it was till fun to watch.And Yes Scarlett is national treasure.

I thought about seeing it when it came out but as is the case with almost all movies… I just didn’t get around to it. Anyway, I just read the entire plot synopsis on IMDB.

…Jii takes a rocket launcher and blasts through the room, sending Lucy thousands of miles to Times Square. She manages to move time with a wave of her hand. She travels backwards, from early 20th century New York, to colonial times, even all the way to prehistoric times to come face-to-face with the proto - human from the opening scene. They touch fingers, sending Lucy through the cosmos and all of space and time, giving her unlimited and infinite power."

Ehhhh… I don’t know man.

Trippy movie, very good

Excellent to watch stoned

Uh, that sounds more like Gilligan’s Island.

1 Like