Manila slums - coming to the USA soon

1 Like

But we’re a Nation of Immigrants! :angry:

Those people should just work harder, like Donald did, and yer Televangelist, like the such as, for example.

Yeah, bootstraps - fucking lazy bastards

Maybe if they took a 5 minute break from making babies they could find a job.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

1 Like

Yeah sure - I made one, but I also left myself time to work constructively in a society whose values weren’t based in victimhood.

If you was born there yer chances of getting the fuck out would be a tiny tiny bit over zero

just sayin

1 Like

Yeah - and…

Starting points are made, my friend. We may not remember it though. Thirdly - one of the basic rules of living followed by a law is do the best you can in the situation you are in, and your situation may improve, present and future.

Hail Mary, full of grace…

What might grace be one asks.
…Could it be the opportunity that is granted one who earnestly strives for understanding and improvement?

You look at it like you would be dropped there with all yer worldly knowledge and book learning

take that all away - throw in no money - and get back to me

2 Likes

…but that didn’t happen, did it? Not this time, because last time…
However - you’d be right, in my thinking, to say that it would be best to consider a non exploitative, helpful relationship with those less fortunate.

I would take ten of them fer every rat fuck con

1 Like

Okay - you have land. Share it with 10 of them.

No, that would freak them out - quiet and space

Yer area would be much better

Ooooooh…talk talk talk :laughing:

From both of ya’s

JS

…but what’s the score - style points and all - I mean, in your opinion.

I got the way with words - yers may have more jenny say qua, but still don’t stack up

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: PppTHhHThbBhTHTHthhhp says I.

…Plus - I got more than words. I got actual ideas with real thought behind them. No artificial ingredients or flavorings.

Link?