Me too 2?

According to documents obtained by the New York Times, leading #MeToo advocate Asia Argento settled an accusation of sexual assault from former child actor and musician Jimmy Bennett for the sum of $380,000 to be paid over the course of a year and a half.

The claim and resulting discussions of payment are included in documents between the lawyers for Argento and Bennett. The claim states Bennett was a little over 17 years old at the time of the alleged assault, which took place in a California hotel room when Argento was 37. The legal age of consent in California is 18.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/asia-argento-settled-sexual-assault-014909415.html

Get a fucking rope.

2 Likes

Just sayin…

You have to be a real sociopath to go on like she did all the while settling a sex abuse case of her own.

He’s’ an opportunist. I’ll bet she didn’t have to assault him, nor did she realize he was jailbait at the time.

I remember being 17, if someone like that had smiled at me, it would be tantamount to rape, just sayin’

It’s my understanding that she made a.movie with him when he was 9 years old.

She knew what she was doing.

Her story this afternoon is that she denies any inappropriate behavior or assault, that Anthony Bourdain paid the kid so he’d stop harassing her.

Conveniently, Anthony has died.

The kid also apparently sued his parents, fwiw.

Quite convenient for her. I believe she’s capable of having done it.

He may be a douchebag, but it appears.that.she is too.

She might be.

9 or 17

wuda made my day

1 Like

Yeah, well that’s what you say now at the age of 70?

Not so much when you’re nine. I call bullfuckingshit.

She would have been soaking her pussy in warm/cool towels for a week -

1 Like

From your 9 year old pecker??!

child