Memorial Day

Why is Duke such an angry person? Is there an intervention any of you can stage on his behalf? To help him through such darkness?

Because everything has been shit since 1991. So, we love him like he is and don’t let it get us down.

Buy him some collectible Le Menu microwave plates and you’ll have a friend for life.

2 Likes

That’s true. The 90’s were the last of the good years.

This new generation stinks. Stinks on a level people have never quite stunk before. Makes me find joy in my own mortality actually.

I agree this generation makes me want to get out of the workplace sooner rather than later.

Snowflakes and sensitive beyond belief.

On a brighter note. I bought a car for my son yesterday. He’s thrilled

I’m sure. I would have been thrilled too.

I hoofed it all k-college myself.

Yer so sweet

Steve has this to say about the new gen

https://youtu.be/HBj0TRJ8R7Y

1 Like

Only plastic please - the ones with the cult following

The older generations as customers yell at workers when they forget ketchup or when something is sold out.

The older generations as workers (Atleast at the big lazy B), skimp on everything, can’t use technology, takes 2 hours to sign a job and if they complete it quick they sit around on their phone staring at it from a full arms length away because they’re too scared to get glasses

1 Like

Expected as much from the token complainer.

:wink:

Yet you just complained about old people

Old people are a legitimate thing to complain about

The younger generation can certainly run their mouths and fingers, but expecting them to figure something out without a computer?

It just doesn’t happen. They’re about as practical as a Unicorn farting rainbows is as a concept of reality.

1 Like

Did you watch pitbull vid - he talks about a kid he hired that he thot he saw great potential in

he sed the kid could have been making 2500 a week easily if he let him teach him

The sauce is weak with this one

Dem old people - the ones that built boeing and the whole USA - yeah, those

We stand on the shoulders of giants

Younguns don’t understand that

2 Likes