Minus 700

The DJIA 2006-2016

GDP over roughly the same era.

You really think it’d be that hard to draw a straight line from now back to the end of the depression?

But what is it “supposed” to be? that is the argument for the ages, 2% annual gdp growth? 4 6 8$ LIke China has been seeing?

You can go back and pick something, like a dollar, or an ounce of gold, or a gallon of milk and compare it’s cost today compared to what it cost in 1930 (In today’s currency) Or just pick the DJIA and what if you had invested say $1000.00 in the Dow on some date, like 1/1/30 what would it be worth today?

These old timers have already forgotten about Quantitative Easing, that is, the FED’s printing of money during Obama’s administration.:roll_eyes:

The Economy was swan diving off of a Cliff, as you know.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
Quantitative easing, or “QE,” is the name for a strategy that a central bank can use to increase the domestic money supply.
QE is usually used when interest rates are already near 0 percent and can be focused on the purchase of government bonds from banks.
QE programs were widely used following the 2008 financial crisis, although some central banks, like the Bank of Japan, had been using QE for several years prior to the financial crisis.

Yer preachin to the choir - they got selective memory while saying yer forgetful

JUST LIKE THEIR FUCKING MASTER

Jesus F’ing Christ!

What?

How can anyone put a fucking Trump sign up?

Nazi’s or White Supremacists or a combo of both

But, I guess they are the same - only logical answer I can think of

72 percent of this township went fer trump and they are not all well to do -

1 Like

Seems as if “stupid” is a common theme for Trumpsters.

1 Like

Imagine someone with a Nazi cross on their jacket in 1946 say in South Philly or the like

they would not have gotten ten feet and now no one bats an eye - WTF?

3 Likes

Free speech they say.

I wanna kill one - wearing a Nazi patch will do fer a reason

Owe it to an Uncle that got fucked up fighting them

Keep an eye on yer news this weekend, the Proud Boys are bringing there floating riot to Portland again.

bwahahaha

As soon as the farmers get back from the trump rally

“As early as 2006, top advisers to Mr. Bush dismissed warnings from people inside and outside the White House that housing prices were inflated and that a foreclosure crisis was looming. And when the economy deteriorated, Mr. Bush and his team misdiagnosed the reasons and scope of the downturn; as recently as February, for example, Mr. Bush was still calling it a “rough patch.””

Don’t worry, I will get to the Democrat involvement later.:grin:

Trump is obviously a free trader.

1 Like