Misogyny and patriarchy humor (no rape please, it's not funny.)

(you may also) feel free to post mysandry humor, I would consider it on topic. Please just kindly stop shitting on the thread; Oak is no longer here and we don’t want the void filled in kind.

I’m shitting on the thread now? CALL SPOON! He can split the thread for you!

Yes, you are. Do you deny this?

Yes, I do.

That’s Roose walking in haha

I’m not splitting the thread now, although I may do so after your tantrum is over. And I agree that you’re shitting on the thread.

We try to be tolerant here of such things.

There’s a new website that caters exclusively to women who like to drive. Unfortunately, it keeps crashing.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21463206_2028747244020904_2228866626673942240_n.jpg?oh=fdbbaf9104145f43b85b81b6943c0478&oe=5A489FB0

Has anyone else noted that the imperative mood in English often has indistinct boundaries?

I have – especially compared to, say, Latin.

Fix it, then.

I doubt it’s the sort of thing one can fix, unless BD6 comes up with an Occam’s Razor.

No, see, I was using the imperative as a, well, um, never mind…

Yes, I noticed.

Just trying to help.

The pic and “joke” in the OP is what I found so offensive about this thread. Perhaps now, with the hindsight bestowed upon you all by the revelations of rampant sexual harrassment in this country, you might revisit my reaction to that reprehensible “joke” in the OP.

That this thread is un-PC has already been noted. However, the CBT tradition has been simply to abandon threads that reach such a status due to changing social mores (or to actively lampoon or parody them) and wait for the next server blowup to set things right.

If you’re advocating some other course, I suggest that it’s an administrative matter better taken up with one of the admins.

I didn’t necro it, did I?

“Un-PC” is an absurd euphamism for this bullshit.

God forbid “anyone” would apologize for misogynistic bs. And again, I am talking strictly about the op.