More winning with Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/11/26/gm-lay-off-percent-salaried-workers-halt-production-five-plants-us-canada/?utm_term=.bca26c1c251c

Yay. Trump!

What’s good for General Bullmoose is good for the USA!

What does a push for electric vehicles and lack of consumer interest have to do with Trump?

Why is everything about Trump?.. I swear you libholes secretly love him and how he’s destroying America.

He said he was bringing jobs back.

1 Like

Look at the swirl in the bottom of a fucking toilet - that is what he is trying to do to the USA

Because jobs was a very major piece of his campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvVjhKNuZLo

Because Trump can tell you what to buy, right?

Lmao- get out of here with your weak link. This has nothing to do with that shitbag. At all.

Another day of Boro totally not defending his boss’s lies and posturing.

2 Likes

Trump said repeatedly that he was bringing good paying jobs back, this announcement by GM today is evidence that exactly the opposite, is what is happening.

Let me say it again.

GM is making a large shift to electric vehicles and thus are getting rid of cars that don’t sell. That means they gotta lay people off. This is entirely driven by consumer interest.

Repeat it with me. This entirely driven by consumer interest.

GM is cancelling the Volt and is going to focus on selling Escalades and Suburbans.

Electric vehicles because of greenhouse gases. The GG thst this admin is in denial about.

There is a connection.

Did you miss where I said this was consumer driven? Not government?

:man_facepalming:

Please follow along, miss

Consumer driven because of concern about climate change. Why can’t you see links between policy, or lack thereof, and the outcomes?

Are you trying to say I’m Trump or what?

This isn’t government related.

It is related to govt, almost everything is related to policy.

Loosening CAFE target mandates on Motor Vehicles doesn’t impact the marketplace? Since when?

That would have the opposite results.

Cheeto sez they gotta