My family grew up really poor but I can't imagine my mom allowing this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/costco-now-sells-27-pound-211924412.html

Lifestyle
Costco Now Sells A 27-Pound Tub Of Macaroni And Cheese That Lasts 20 Years
HuffPost Andy McDonald,HuffPost 50 minutes ago
Reactions Email
Do you like mac and cheese? No, do you love mac and cheese? The membership warehouse store Costco now sells 27 pounds of it in a big six-gallon mop bucket.

At $89.99, you get 180 servings of Chef’s Banquet Macaroni & Cheese, which the company says will remain edible for up to 20 years. That means you could still be enjoying this macaroni and cheese during President Ocasio-Cortez’s second term.

(Costco)
Despite the glorious image of 27 pounds of creamy, golden macaroni and cheese flowing from a bucket better suited to hold kitchen tile grout, each serving of noodles and cheese is individually packaged. It’s perfect for the doomsday prepper on the go.

Unfortunately, you may have to wait to pick yours up. According to the website, the item is currently out of stock.

2 Likes

Some good comments in there, whining about the AOC reference.

2 Likes

This, is why I love America.

POST OF THE WEEK

not a complete sentence, but close enough.

There’s a whole nother party on twitter if you click thru the
“President Ocasio-Cortez’s second term” link in the yahoo story.

1 Like

The only thing I really like about AOC is her ability to trigger Conz.

I saw a story on my Google feed about how Cawnz are upset she is gonna run in 2020

Funny thing

I don’t think she will meet the age requirement

It’s been a while since I’ve seen such hysteria.

That’s why I like her, if absolutely nothing else she is a very shiny distraction, but I think unless she somehow unravels, she just might keep this mojo she has now and build on it, becoming an even bigger distraction, since we now seem to be in the era of Politics by distraction.

eta, and she looks like my Sisters Grand Daughter.

In my dorm room in college this wouldn’t last a week

I think she’ll unravel. She’s a snarky twit that stands on the shoulders of giants like Cesar Chavez and Dolores Huerta. Sonia Sotomayor is on the SCOTUS and humble.

This girl needs to stop drinking her spiked kool-aid or she’ll be had for lunch.

1 Like

All you nay-sayers are probably correct, but I just wanna say one thing. I just found out that my town leads my state for the percentage of millennials in the population. It’s like 44%,

I realize that she’s not technically a millennial, but she IS the youngest woman ever to serve in the US Congress. And millennials are her base, not us dinosaurs.

Possibly she’ll miscalculate, crash and burn, but the AOC Effect is here to stay. And I like it a hell of a lot better than seeing kids in red MAGA hats.

2 Likes

I just wish she would come to Congress and ask where her seat and the bathroom is first.

I’m with Whoopi!

"But before you start pooping on people and what they’ve done, you gotta do something, too,” Goldberg continued. “There is absolutely room for new energy but you can’t poop on what was when you’re coming in on the shoulders of quite a few giants.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whoopi-goldberg-advice-alexandria-ocasio-202429441.html

2 Likes