My New Research on the Gacy Murders

I read a book that said about 5% of all Americans are sociopaths…they do act on their shit…they just aren’t psychopaths

10% of them are MANAGERS

Ever been horribly miserable at work? I had one that was straight up psycho for about 6-7 years…

She would fuck up on something, and then she’d cut and paste email messages denying being informed, etc.

Total psycho…she issued a veiled threat once to me…I quit being afraid of her after all the times she screwed me over

She said something like “blah, blah, doesn’t bode well for you, blah, blah”

I said “Yeah, but it’s YOUR position that’s being ‘cut’ isn’t it?” She was on her way out when she threatened me. LOL

She looked like she took a bite of a shit sandwich. She was plain EVIL.

I found it, he wasn’t looking at Sociopaths, it was Psychopaths.

Does he study them on his late night show?

Yes, I have only caught a couple minutes a couple times, but I think he only books psychopaths on as guests.

Interesting, DM. You should have a blog. I’d like to read more about your theories.

It was Golden Gate Fields up in the Bay Area. Kjell had a few horses running, one of which won the biggest stakes race that day. I don’t know that the Qvales owned any tracks, but Kjell did have a big breeding farm in Napa Valley that churned out some quality horses. He was also a big honcho at Bay Meadows for a number of years.

The incident with his attorney freaked me out pretty bad at the time. SFGate, an online rag with a pretty large reader base, had published a retrospective about Qvale Motors and I posted a simple comment about Kjell possibly having been in the area the night Zodiac struck in the Presidio. I really in no way inferred that Kjell might have committed the murder, but apparently he took it that way. The next day I get an email from one of his attorney’s telling me that Kjell is “tired of having his name associated with the Zodiac Killer bullshit” and to retract my comment or face a defamation suit. So I contacted the SFGate editor and asked him to delete my comment immediately. Took him 3 days to do it and I was sweating bullets the whole time.

When people deny stuff it usually means they did it, right?

I did have one for a few years on a very popular site called Crime Library that went offline earlier this year because of legal hassles. That’s the thing about throwing theories out there for major crimes like serial murder. You’re really walking a fine line if you mention or even infer that someone could be a suspect… unless they are dead or in prison for another crime.

LOL… no. Actually, 99.9% of those accused by amateur armchair detectives like myself are quite innocent. I feel pretty strongly though that the 2 guys that lived with John Gacy were complicit in some manner. Proving it is another story. Any hard evidence like DNA or fiber is long gone. Gacy’s house was razed and his victims buried over 35 years ago. it would take some sort of confession and that ain’t ever gonna happen.

Oh, I’ve been to Crime Library. They went offline? That’s a shame.

Edit: Oh, look. It’s been archived. Wayback Machine

It was a great site, the first place I always went to for research. I guess they got sued a few times and the proprietor said screw it. Now, the only thing with any significant amount of info is Murderpedia and it’s actually pretty sad. Wikipedia does a pretty good job, but the Wiki trolls always make you wonder if you are reading made up bullshit.

Well if you ever see Flannel as a suspect on teh wikis you know what happened.

1 Like

Got an email from the good Sherriff last night who brought up a point I completely missed. Gacy mentioned during his interrogation that on a few occasions he performed what he termed a “daily double”. That is, he abducted and murdered 2 victims at the same time. Case in point would be two teens, Kenneth Parker and Michael Marino, who disappeared from outside a Chicago restaurant on October 24, 1976 and were later found buried in the same grave in Gacy’s crawl space.

Again, in Gacy, we’re talking about a short, pudgy, middle-aged man with heart trouble. The way he usually restrained single victims was to either trick them into letting him handcuff them… or just flat out chloroforming them. Those aren’t realistic scenarios for two young men. I believe it would take more than Gacy alone to restrain two young men at the same time.

I should make that happen :grinning:

Sometimes retarded people can exhibit extraordinary strength. Maybe got a rush like that

“Retarded”? Pudgy, middle aged, with heart trouble does not equal “retarded.”

O rly?

Are you being funny? Because I think that was an attempt at humor. Don’t you know your buddy after all these years?

No but extraordinary things happen in nature was my point.

Sure. Repeatedly, for a small man in bad shape? I don’t think do.

I remember seeing that documentary on Gacy on the Teevee, I thought he looked pretty big like a football player or something.

Here’s a screen shot…