NASA hubble pics are made up bullshit

Look to the right and up of middle

a fucking pit bull head with a tail and and a leg

And below that a fucking squirrel head

Where’s Jebus?

DId you ever look at a label on a bottle of liquor like where it is being poured into a glass - there is more fucking and sucking going on then you could ever imagine
takes a little looking to find it

No, I haven’t looked at a label that intently before. I’m not much of a drinker though.

Check this out

http://subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.com/2010/09/subliminal-messages-in-advertising-in.html

It shows where the dick is in one pic

A pit bull? Uh oh. 200 years ago they were bred to take down bulls, so it is prolly going to murder the stars.

I think with a little research you’ll find that they’re basically artistic renderings of their interpretations of the data they’re collecting and not actually a photograph at all but more like a Frank Frazetta painting.

No shit, Sherlock.

I love Frazetta stuff - he lived not far from here - Great desktop backgrounds but my spousal unit don’t like some of them I put up -

He kept the rights to all his stuff and he told the book people if they could go fuck themselves if they did not agree - the books used to sell because people just wanted the cover

There is a bears head on the upper left hand corner.

I bet it is headed for Taurus as we speak. Hay did you notice Godzilla right out front there just below and to the left of the fish head?

The pictures are taken in gray scale. The colors are added later. The only time something unnatural is added are highlights that show something that would not be discernible to the human eye, like dispersions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EWZakWPgrk

2 Likes

Not me, I am a sapphire, a jewel surrounded by nothingness.

Your logical falls apart constantly because you’re fucking dumb.

See, pitbulls CONTINUE to kill people NOW. It doesn’t matter what they were bred to do 200 years ago, humans, not nature, selecting for violence is what makes them killers.

So, when the dog “goes off the ranch” it kills.

That genetic modification (breeding) doesn’t go away because you think they shit sunflowers.

1 Like

The genetic modification that hasn’t gone away is loyalty. Bull baiting dogs were not bred to kill people or other dogs, you complete and utter moron. Dogs who kill other dogs and people were trained by their fucked up humans, to whom they are loyal – their hallmark characteristic. Most pits that were trained to fight can be rehabilitated because they are first and foremost loyal dogs.

1 Like

I said that from the beginning, they’ve been ruined by their owners.

They are loyal…to their owners. Most of their victims are other people, you fucking dumb ass.

Jesus Christ. That’s what I’VE been saying ever since you made it your mission to give me shit EVERY damn time I post about pits. That’s what the video I posted said, but instead of watching it and agreeing, you went on your rant about how bad pits are and how stupid I am.

I am so bloody sick of you.

But you’re determined to tell other people what the fuck to think.

I am sick of YOU setting the line on what people are supposed to believe or not.

YOU need to learn to accept that others have the fundamental fucking right to believe whatever it is they want.

It’s called FREEDOM. Fucking control freak.

Oh. So when I state my opinion, I am telling others what to think. When you state yours, you are just being honest. Yeah. I’ve known that about you for a long time.