New CDR, new fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILop3Kn3JO8

Here is a sad story - giving them fucking maggots intel t save their asses WHY?

Clearly you don’t know what’s going in lol

SFAB has so far been successful.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes they have a long proud history, don’t they?

What is it that you two are talking about?

SFAB a new unit, kind of like Green Beret light, American Army guys with some exerience that go to what ever Country we have fucked over and try to train their Army guys how to do war stuff.

So, these SFAB guys are successful how? 17 years later and we’re still there in an “active” war there?

Not sure now success or failure can really even be measured in the relatively short time the SFAB program has been operating, it was even begun till '17 and yes we have been over there a long long time.

I see. What difference have they made since 2017?

dunno, I have read that the training routines and relationships have been working well, just not sure if any of it has translated to much success in their civil war tho.

They got their own hats and all - real fancy, just like downtown - just like at first grade party

And wherever they go and who ever they train will get fucked over by shop keepers and farmers

1 Like

And you know this how?

fucking idiot would believe anything

I think the American taxpayer should get results from sending these guys over to play GI Joe.

Tangible results. Not, I can shoot a guy from 1 1/2 miles away. Whoop dee do.

1 Like

And I hope America has remembered how well are actions after WW2 in helping to rebuild the countries we had smashed worked out pretty well for everyone, but when we went in and destroyed Afghanistan and Iraq, and then just pretty much left them to fend for themselves, welp, we’re still there and they’re both still fucked up.

1 Like

We do that with the darkies. It’s what we’ve also done all over Latin America and Vietnam.

1 Like

Haven’t painted any rocks yet, but we set the range on fire (with permission) :wink: