New TV Series I think You Would Like, Lotus

It is set in the great cities of Europe. Quite fascinating.

I’ve been waiting and waiting. Tonight is the premier on BBC, living up to my hopes and expectations.

I don’t have cable. Can I watch it on Youtube?

Jodie Comer is Villanelle.

image image

Sandra Oh is Eve.

image image

Any nudity?

Any scissoring?

1 Like

Any cat fights in a fountain or hot tub, or jello?

So, I guess I won’t be watching. In which case,

2 Likes

Even homeless people have smartphones to watch BBC on, Lotus.

Watched it – and not on my smart phone. No thanks to that. I did not know BBC posted episodes on their site, and I didn’t learn it thanks to you, Holly. I did a little searching to figure it out.

It was actually quite entertaining. I like Sandra Oh.

1 Like

A great character. This will be a wonderful series.

Wasn’t that a riot - the scene where she wakes up screaming and you think it’s from nightmares related to the case, but it was just that she slept on her arms? :laughing:

You certainly are resourceful.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::innocent::sunglasses:

Very clever scene. (I’m sure you’re aware you spoiled it for others who may watch. Not that you care.)

Yes, I am. Still, it never hurt a human to be generous and offer whatever bits of wisdom one has that could be a shortcut for a fellow human. I guess that depends on one’s definition of being human, though.

Jeezuz crice, Lotus - I gave ya a fuckin link to BBC. :huh

TL;DC

(Too long, didn’t click)

1 Like

BTW, according to BBC America:

To watch full episodes, you must have a cable provider that supports BBC America’s full episode service and you must have BBC America as part of your cable package.

So I guess that premiere was a one-off. What a shame.

…but you’ll find a way
Why?
…because you’re a winner
and you will not be denied.

A lady at work has the Firestick - 40$ for the stick and 0$ per month, and she gets all kinds of things.