No 420 for you!

http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-replaces-mile-marker-420-419-9-thwart-184700949.html

LMAO. That’s so ridiculous.

I forget what that is supposed to have originated form, there used to be a day when everyone that smoked would “smoke out” me and a few friend did on the Capitol Grounds one year, right there in front of the State Police watching us.I think or thought that days used to be April 20, but hen more recently I’ve heard that 420 was Police Code for Marijuana, whatever it is, it is sort of silly. But I guess maybe if I was a young bachelor stoner, I might think it was cool to have that sign on my wall. maybe.

Yeah, April 20 was always a big stoner day. I don’t know why, either.

Oh, you’re right. It was police code.

420 started somewhere in San Rafael, California in the late '70s. It started as the police code for Marijuana Smoking in Progress. After local heads heard of the police call, they started using the expression 420 when referring to herb - Let’s Go 420, dude!"

Maybe it was Police code, then somewhere someone came up with that day 420 be a day to have little smoking protests. derp, I guess that’ was the articles says.

I don’t celebrate 4/20 because every day is 4/20,

1 Like