No concession sez he

“I wish people would read or listen to my words on the Border Wall,” Trump tweeted. “This was in no way a concession. It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown with the understanding that in 21 days, if no deal is done, it’s off to the races!”

I heard that three times the Republicans voted to pay the worker bees but that the Dems voted against it. What’s with that?

WTF

He wanted it shut

it is either shut or it ain’t

der ain’t no tweeny bullshit

you cannot bend to this mother fucker - wtf don’t you get

If it was about the poor workers he wouldn’t have shut it down in the first place doing as how he signed pretty much the same thing as before

1 Like

You can’t splain that to L_R - they are both misery loving

Pelosi could have ended it any time that she wanted but she knew that if there was worker hardship that the press would blame Trump for it.

Pelosi was using these workers, pure and simple.

I think yer brain synapses are RPN

I disagree, RPN is useful at times.

I used to have one - I liked it

I think the android calc apps have the option to switch

Only 4 Democrats voted for it. Shit stains lol

It’s cute to watch you both pretending wall funding wasn’t attached to that worker pay.

L_R & Boro verses theR

giphy

Can you provide proof of this?

I’m sure atleast 1 attempt was literally “only to pay the people”, no riders included

My secretaries don’t work on Sunday. You’re free to disprove or ignore my post, though. :rofl:

I can wait

It’ll be a while. I’ve furloughed my secretaries due to the government shutdown caused by the President and his toady McConnell.

2 Likes

Oh I thought it was those two libs?

You thought wrong.