No soup for you!

Soup Nazi of ‘Seinfeld’ coming to Portland Fred Meyer

http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/02/soup_nazi_of_seinfeld_coming_t.html

1 Like

Are you going to go see him?

What’s your favorite soup?
I love a good old fashioned French onion soup. :stuck_out_tongue:

French Onion is awesome good, I agree. I’m also partial to a good old fashioned chicken noodle soup. Only if I make my own, though. Nothing like a home made soup. Ham and Bean is also very good.

1 Like

Black bean, with just barely enough sausage and ham in it to keep the vegetarians out of it. Spanish, but not Mexican. Traditionally served with a choice of 4 condiments: chopped hard boiled eggs, capers, minced onion, and lemon wedges.

I eat my soup right out of the can like a straight man. I don’t have time to be prancing around the kitchen in an apron. The only time I cook is out on the grill and that’s usually when I’m also doing manly duties like mowing the lawn or home repairs.

1 Like

On the side of our grill we have a chopping board and a burner for pots, make soup on that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My grill came with a bunch of fancy shit like that too, even a little basket to put utensils in, but once I got the kettle, lid and legs assembled I just threw all that girlie shit in the trash.

1 Like

Hey you used to post pics when you were bbqing one of your famous Brontosaurus Ribs, how come you don’t do that no more?

Some shit with my new phone. When I try to post pics here now it always says they have too many pixels or something. I’ll have to fukk with it.

Matzo ball soup. And then about 100 others.

I’m not a big soup person.

Off the top of my head; French Onion, Clam Chowder, tortilla chicken soup, egg drop soup, let me do a search.

Oh, when I was a kid, I loved Cream of broccoli and cheese soup, but HATED and still HATE pea soup.

@comeatmebro you should totally go to this event!! :slight_smile:

1 Like