Now he's with Anakin and Obi-Wan in the Force

When will this Klinton killing spree staahp?

1 Like

LOL, I initially read this as “Klingon”

you know beacsue of teh Star Wars

What’s his name the midget guy as memorialized by Voodoo Donuts.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13892300_10154438489941202_4193294534863635159_n.jpg?oh=163253cd680a08ff6062d167149b7a91&oe=58190B0A

He was great in Star Trek!

When I was a kid he and his Dad had a couple Mini Coopers they lived a couple blocks over, the real ones, not the pretend ones.

Aaahhh…you must mean the kind with SU “carburettors” and Lucas electricals, that you couldn’t drive more than 3 blocks in the rain. The kind that no matter how much of Saturday afternoon you spent tuning them, on Sunday when it was rally time they puked out. Good times…not.

They had a friend or maybe a relative that would stop by with a “cherry” looking Dark Maroon TR6 that had two bumper stickers, one said “The peices of metal flying of this car were crafted from the finest of British Engineering” (or something close to that) The other bumper sticker said “Why do the English Drink Warm Beer? They use Lucas Refrigerators”

PS, You rarely saw those Mini’s on the road, you’d just see Dad or Dad and the Kid (Hmm, I think Kids name was Dan, whatev.)

Today in class: a black kid and a white kid in deep philosophical conversation about the rules and social structure and relationships in Star Wars. So cute.

3 Likes

There time would have been better spent learning to drive a nail or sich or strip a wire or weld without a welding machine or towing a car with no brakes

skul should teach useful stuff

I see we have lost one to the dark side.

2 Likes

Do you think that I was leading them in this conversation? This was when they were waiting for class to start. On their own time, this was what they chose to discuss. It was adorable, really.

1 Like

Mr. Rodgers would have thrown them both out the window and dared them to complain to the administration.

1 Like

Then lead the rest of the class in a rendition of “Won’t you be my neighbor”

1 Like

Some kid used that joke in class one day. I don’t think they ever did get all of the blood stains off the chalkboard.

1 Like

2 Likes

Maybe suggest a book to them?

1 Like

Lotus ain’t here. She and Doc fled. Lotus seems to be a person of her word.

Some of us, but not all of us, miss her presence.

1 Like