Oak, I say Oak

DM’s stuff developed too quickly to really do the weed thing, before he knew it he couldn’t eat.

Yeah, that was sad and so quick.

And awful too, I couldn’t have done all that shit he did… and he was a healthy looking guy before all that.

2 Likes

He also waited too long to seek any cancer for a very aggressive form of cancer.

I knew this guy that smoked weed A LOT, I mean A LOT. He got the same cancer that DM had, esophageal cancer. He died within a few months of diagnosis. He was only 37.

It seemed to me DM waited too long to even go see his DR about his weight loss and loss of appetite, it seemed like he spoke of that for months, as we all urged him to go and get a check up, before he finally did, he coulda shoulda woulda, but who knows whether going in earlier would have made much difference.

I’m not talking about “smoking weed”, smoking weed really probably isn’t going to do much besides alleviate some of the shittyness. I’m talking about eating activated hash oil/shatter and copious amounts of it too.

This other guy did the same thing, waited and waited and waited. DM emailed me almost to the end and told me about his symptoms. I also urged him to go to see his doctor. I think sometimes these folks know.things aren’t good and are afraid of confirming it.

2 Likes

This pretty native american gal that came into our store at the coast a lot, lost her big handsome stud puppet hubby to some sort of cancer, he had complained off and on over a few months of “sore tummy” he’d feel bloated and achy etc, it would go away then come back worse and he was always, “Nah, just something I ate, I’m fine” she get’s him into the dr and he dies within a couple months.

it’s a guy thing too, I waited until I was almost dead to seek medical attention a year and a half ago.

1 Like

True.

Most women go for almost anything that seems off with our bodies.

1 Like

My girlfriend’s cousin had to come over and help me out of bed and out of the house into a vehicle, that’s how fucked I was.

God damn. That’s terrible, I’m sorry to hear how sick you were. I’m glad you got past that and recovered.

What was wrong? Your diet?

Well when I went to a doctor afterwards she said I was borderline diabetic, I think I might have had some sort of infection too but they didn’t really seem to know, they gave me a strong antibiotic in the ER. I took my antibiotics and changed my diet, lost weight etc. and got better. I had been really sick for about 6 months, at times I’d just wish I’d die so it would be over but I still wouldn’t go to the doctor etc.

2 Likes

Please do. I’ll send positive thoughts her way. She was always a great mom. She’s done a lot with the little she’s sometimes had. She will rise above.

1 Like

You can find Flannel on the Twitter

1 Like

I don’t know. I told a nurse once that I thought that women went to the doctor more than men because they got into the habit because of reproductive issues.

She said that that wasn’t always the case, that women were often as bad as men about going.

So, I cud go look for flannel, or flannel cud come here

I’ll get right on it.

But I think you have to have a Twitter account to find him, so…

I have a fake account

Why the fuck wud I look fer him when he ain’t here

just sayin

1 Like

3 Likes