Oil prices hit seven-month lows on global oversupply

Gas shud go down

1 Like

I just paid 2.98 a gallon for 87… :thinking:

I just saw gas under two fitty for the first time in many moons.

Oh yeah didn’t Washington(The State not the Welcome back Kotter guy) jack your gas taxes up recently? Usually OR & WA are within a nickel or so from each ither on gas.

It was $2.15 a gallon here the other day. Remember it’s not worth more than 99 cents a gallon, anything more is a tax.

Yes- dumbass libs put gas tax on top of gas tax on top of gas tax to pay for infastructure. Even though we got tolls all up and down 405 now, which the DOT even said is earning millions more than they projected.

Fookin libs and their over spending, under delivering ventures.

Let’s not talk about the $500-1500 car tabs.

You should move to Missouri, super low taxes there. :slight_smile:

Yes, let’s not, since it’s fookin irrelevant.

Speaking of irrelevant, let me tell you guys how much gas I plan on burning today.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19260312_10211660650144730_4782590086180648585_n.jpg?oh=d5dbdf60045b3fb00e0c827075dd39ff&oe=59E3E523

3 Likes

Stupidity is what it is, based on reception. But my cars are registered in an emission free area…outside of the big tax zone. Fuck it.

Clearly you are relying on context that exists in your head that hasn’t gotten out yet.

1 Like

He must be part of some secret military experiment to dumb folks down so they be witless fools, course in his case it did not take much

I heard that’s what yer about… top dumb to even know it.

You realize there’s SO MUCH debate and even lawsuits going against the new tax? Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Did you read that book what I tol ya to read or ya gona stay stupid?

“Top” dumb to know what you meant by reception?

Typo… sue me. :slight_smile:

What book? I hardly listen to you.