Only mass deportation can save America

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e91a811b-1a44-3817-9681-b4d1e69a3920/ss_only-mass-deportation-can.html

1 Like

Great article…

the pic is definitly a good place to start.

check walmart and target shopping carts for figerprints and deport anyone who is a match.

You seem pissed all the time Joe

I can summon Troi if you wish

1 Like

Joe should poast every day. It would be good for the spirit. I wonder what your poasts would be like if they were limited to once a month or so…

what the fuk is troi?

Troi is half-human, half-Betazoid and has the psionic ability to sense emotions. She serves as the ship’s counselor on USS Enterprise-D.

oh.

1 Like

Did I miss an announcement or when is the blessed event?

C&P. Do you know how?

HuH?

Cut and Paste, dude. Try it.

You know what - you win

will not be a problem from now on

Holding shitposts for a month is not healthy.

3 Likes

May the rest of us just assume that you don’t like an OP that’s merely a link, but prefer a precis or at least a hint beyond the headline that’s frequently spelled out in the proffered link?

Or, is there some other shorthand criticism implied here, that only you and Six know about?

Excellent point. Today we see that with only two consecutive days of poasting Joe is beginning to find a niche of sorts.

She is just being a pain but now she has Roose to repost titles and be her water boy

I could get pissed but I got better stuff to do

Go fetch Roose

BS, Six. I post articles that are just links all the time, and I take thirty seconds to C&P a paragraph or two so’s you can decide whether to click on the link or not. It’s common courtesy, imho. You post way too much crap that holds no interest for me based solely on your subject line.

Yeah, but New Zealand and Scandinavia can’t take all of us.