“Pants should be worn at the waist as a matter of decency and respect,”

Hilariously, lawmakers in Pikesville, Tenn., argued that saggy pants impair the ability to walk. According to the ordinance, “there is evidence that indicates that wearing sagging pants is injurious to the health of the wearer, as it causes improper gait.” According to NPR, the mayor even referenced a study (which turned out to be an internet hoax) claiming that men who wear saggy pants suffer from premature ejaculation.

Even former President Barack Obama weighed in on the trend, telling MTV in 2008, “Here’s my attitude: I think passing a law about people wearing sagging pants is a waste of time. We should be focused on creating jobs, improving our schools, getting health care, dealing with the war in Iraq. Any public official who is worrying about sagging pants probably needs to spend some time focusing on real problems out there.”

Obama added, “Having said that, brothers should pull up their pants. You’re walking by your mother, your grandmother, and your underwear is showing. … What’s wrong with that? Come on. There are some issues that we face that you don’t have to pass a law [against], but that doesn’t mean folks can’t have some sense and some respect for other people. And, you know, some people might not want to see your underwear — I’m one of them.”

I agree, we need to make uniforms great again!

1 Like

Sleeves are a little long.

1 Like

Wrong, that guys arms are just too short. That happens sometimes, can’t be helped.

I agree, if you don’t want to see something, just make it illegal.

Being responsible for your own feelings is bad,

Well, then, I think we should ask Congress to make Trump’s face illegal. And his bald head. And his tiny hands. And his belly. I don’t want to see any of those things.

1 Like

I have come to the realization that since racists and homophobes blame others for their own feelings, the culture they cultivate is responsible for school shootings.