People surrounding Trump are all LOONS

President Trump’s former 2020 campaign manager and current campaign senior advisor, Brad Parscale, was taken into custody this evening by Fort Lauderdale Police after allegedly threatening to harm himself at his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, ABC News has confirmed.

Weak Ass Bitches

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-trump-campaign-manager-brad-011000788.html

3 Likes

Goobermint uberreach, freedom and liberty to harm oneself being oppressed!

and abortion

He got replaced and now he wants to kill himself. What a punk.

Why is Trump’s government overreaching around on his old “sidekick” Brad P?

We should have these two threads merged.

@Spoon

1 Like

Not to do with his replacement, more to do with what he knows.

He knows he is going to jail for the rest of his life by the end of next year. NYT publishes it’s first exclusive on the Trump’s tax fraud. He tries to suicide by cops. If he was black, he would be dead.

Cannot wait for round two of the tax debacle. Of course it is irrelevant to his base, but they don’t need to serve a lifetime in a federal penitentiary.

Which other one? Be forewarned I’m keeping this thread title though.

The tax debacle is going to be fun for all those that despise Agent Orange. Unfortunately, I don’t believe it will move the hearts and minds of the American voter in general.

http://www.cindysbeentrippin.com/t/nothing-to-see-here-just-trumps-campaign-mgr-in-a-fist-fight-with-leos/32176/2

I like the title too!

2 Likes

As long as I get my Howard Beale live teevee meltdown, i can go to heaven a happy man.

1 Like

Never thought it would, but the taxes in relation to Russian interests and Deutche Bank will be pertinent at a state level once his Presidency is over.

There will never be another free and fair election in America, if America refuses to oust Trump in November.

1 Like

The one thing I’m counting on, though I might be out of my mind, is that Mattis, Kelley, McMaster, among others, are and will work behind the scenes to get the military to drag him the fuck out.

“Only hire the best”

2 Likes

He actually didn’t do anything. He’s a Trumpster so he won’t empathize with blacks, In any case, he’s being treated better.

America may be plunged into an insular war with itself, Putin will see this as a green light to invade the rest of the Ukraine, after easily taking Crimea, thus declaring war with a weakened Europe, after the Brexit fiasco in the UK.

He will push the leaders in Germany and France to make a choice. He will destabilise Europe.

What is left of NATO, will rally their defences and plunge the cointinent into another pan European War. Gt Britain will remain idle because it will still be waiting on a trade deal with Trump, and Trump will never upset Putin. So the country with two poorly armed carrier groups and 124 Trident nuclear missiles, will sit idly by as Putin sets Europe ablaze.

Or maybe not. Let’s hope Biden wins, shall we.

2 Likes

And Hunter Biden.

2 Likes

Dude, I posted a piece a couple of days and even called you out to it, a piece suggesting the civil war is very very likely. I’d still like your take on the article, since no one else here has bothered to read it.

It’s not a trap or anything, I promise.

1 Like

I have intended to read that link, it looked very interesting, , but I was concerned that the article might challenge my preconceived ideations.

I know P, but I did not see it as I was in a bit of a froth at the time.

Could you repost here sir?

Glad to.

1 Like