Plumbing and the hard headed personality

I have clogged drains. My first choice was to contact the property manager to get a plumber out here. Noooooooo, he says. Let me try drano, and more drano, and more drano, then crystal lye, then concentrated crystal lye…this started Wednesday.

Sunday, I’m pissed off. I need my kitchen back!

I bought one of these https://www.amazon.com/Cleaning-Bladder-Garden-Attachment-Medium/dp/B000KKOZ6A/ref=asc_df_B000KKOZ6A/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193139379506&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17061889708406885990&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032181&hvtargid=pla-309085181424&psc=1

He’s been arguing with me because the lye OUGHT to work.

Me: Yeah, but it isn’t. We have the garage sink full of water and gunk. How about we try this? I don’t understand how it works he says, describe it so I can see it.

In my head: Fuck me, you can’t even understand when your ideas don’t work, how can I convince you that my idea might?

So, we’re gonna try the bladder. Someone might be dead within the hour. I will let you know if I was killed or killed someone.

Wish us luck!

1 Like

Sounds like a job for Snake Plisken! Could be your main line under the house is clogged, I had a rotor rooter knock off guy out last spring, he ran a water line into the main plumbing air vent on the roof and with some pressure just rinsed out the line, cost me about $80 bucks as I recall.

Good luck. The reason the lye ain’t working is cuz it can’t get to the problem. If yer bladder blows something up, the drain water that gets loose in unpredictable places will still be caustic and very dangerous.

Yeah, he said that. We’ve covered all the sinks in the house down from the sink we’re going to use the bladder. We created a suction and covered it with silicon and then put heavy pots over the openings. We’re hoping that helps ameliorate the problem of caustic water.

We rented a snake and roto rooted it about 18 months ago. I wonder wtf is going on that we need to do this periodically.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stalkerish guano

My idea worked. Whoo-hoo! Clog free.

See you say you know my story, you don’t know shit.