Portland Again Tonight

Still kind of a ballsy thing to do, don’t think we’d ever see Trump do that.

He’s just trying to help his political aspirations after not doing anything… and his cops are just as bad… they’re unmarked secret police too… they don’t wear badges or name tags… in order to file a complaint you have to “guess their name.” Fuck Ted Wheeler… Hopefully we’ll elect activist Teressa Raiford as the next Portland mayor…

Headline saying Ted has “asked” the National Guard to assist…as we all know, this always works out well.

Holy shit it was a wild night last night… got some more bad night video… just being in the park you’re getting mildly tear gassed from all the residuals… KKKops have created a chemical weapons war zone…

Excellent dildos have a spiritual resonance with Oregonians. Per the Bundy Brigades bold takeover of a bird sanctuary.

Too bad those things are so expensive (So, I’ve been told) Maybe The Mercenaries would like having Dildos raining down on them…

They sent the feds.

We sent the youth.
We sent the antifascists.
We sent the anarchists.
We sent the moms.
We sent the dads.
We sent the veterans.
We sent the teachers.
We sent the fast-food workers.
We sent the strippers.
We sent the people.

Antifa bad.

Sin City represents.

Got gassed, came home, skin and eyes are burning a little.

https://www.facebook.com/EricGreatwood/videos/10224166859858725/.

My roommate helped an old guy who got gassed and he ended up being a Trumper lol

I’ve seen a couple reports that the jack boots are staying at the Marriott on the Riverfront

Everyone knows where they stay, people know where DHS Chad eats etc. lol