Qusetion about the saudi killing

If you know the saudis hate you

Why would you stroll into the saudi embassy - marriage bullshit or not

Just wondering

He probably didn’t think they’d take him on foreign soil. He was very wrong, wasn’t he?

He told his wife to call some turk guy if he did not come out in two hours - so he had a good idea

He probably thought they might detain him. I’m not sure he expected to be murdered.

MBS is a murderous dictator.

A Writer for the NYT residing in the USA might suspected they might screw with him, but I doubt if he went in there expecting torture and assassination, but then again, we are talking about Turkey, not sure I am willing to buy everything Erogan is selling.

The problem with looking to Turkey on this one is that SA is already admitting to their act by implying there might have been something that happened and maybe there was some “accident”.

1 Like

Well, there is that.

And wtf travels with a “forensics” guy and special forces guys for no apparent reason on the very day this guy disappears?

And how has he never exited the Saudi consulate?

Very strong circumstancial evidence.

Cheeto needs a space force and fast space planes

that way he can run to suck saudi cock quickly when they demand it

1 Like

And we can use all that Saudi Diesel to power are space force!

Which is why Cheetoh buddies him.

That, and hundred of millions in tRump investments.

2 Likes

Hey Lions

I see the yer favorite THE TURTLE wants to protect the murderous bitch what rules Burma

I’m so fukkin tired of Turtle Boi, I could barf everytime I see his pic.

Course, that goes for a couple dozen others too.

2 Likes

Unless he really did make a deal with the devil, turtle can’t last much longer.

His term lasts through 2019, and it’s his seventh term I think. Other measures may be called for.