Rancid - no more coffee - on nos

Damn. That’s terrible. I will grow my own in a greenhouse before I do without. I could not survive without the Java fix.

Me neither - thank the stars I will be worm food b4 it happens

Green tea.

So somehow in your funny world you think only one plant will be affected - just wow

He lives in Connecticut, they smoke a lot of Nutmeg in CT.

Coffee, cocoa, bananas, everything is gone if we listen to these doomsayers

1 Like

Are you serious or funin

it sez 1/2 degree makes a difference for some coffees

Well, if that happens, we’ll grow it in indoor grows

Like WEED

So yer gona put 6 billion acres indoors - LMAO

I’m guessing coffee will be a lot more expensive

LIKE WEED

1 Like

But after Al Gore fucks up the worlds whole Climate, why just for Coffee propagation alone you would have to build a green house bigger than a like a million Maracana’ stadiums combined!

For you Gringos out there, Maracan is that bag ass Soccer Stadium where many of the Olympic Events in Rio that you didn’t watch took place.

Wife watch the whole fucking thing - my head is still spinning

Don/t worry with the climate, the aliens will keep it so-so

Your black crack is safe. For now

Green tea.

Funny you should mention that. I had my first cup of green tea in years just before I left work about an hour ago. It’s free and I had had my fill of coffee so I figured what the hell. Now I remember why I leave the shit alone. I am about to jump out of my skin.

1 Like

the crash is terrible

1 Like

Once in a while I’ll buy a Can of Arizona Green Tea IT ( as an homage to Trayvon) It’s really just sugar water with a drop maybe of green tea in it, but it’s good on a hot day and cheaper than a soft drink.

It really is. Coffee gives me a pickup and keeps me calm at the same time. Must be the cocoa or whatever besides caffeine is in it. Tea just makes me all jittery.

1 Like

I think that green tea affects the clotting factor of people on certain blood thinners. On the other hand it’s supposed to have other health benefits. I don’t know.

Supposed to be packed with anti-oxidants and also promote weight loss. I’m already a supplement nut and God knows I don’t need to lose any more weight, so I think I’ll just stick with coffee.

1 Like