Reducing your divorce risk

Interesting use of the plural:

“…I consider myself justified in estimating, that the type of women 
I plan on marrying would have a statistical likelihood of divorcing 
me around 10%.“

Some of his conclusions were poorly thought out. For instance, having children within wedlock he tied to women who want to be back in the kitchen, which is a nice tr0all. It seems to me more likely that this decreases the likelyhood of divorce because of causing instability for the nuclear family. And once the kids are out of the house, a major source of friction goes with them.

Well duh!!! All the graphs and text to come up with that…LOL
Where is the men can be dicks part/graph???
:laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. I find the guys who married the “virtuous” women didn’t get enough sexual satisfaction and ended up with the “whore” in the end.

You picked up on the blame women theme as well?

Of course.

Two people that love, trust and respect each other is the key above all else. But I could be wrong…I’ve only been happily married once…for 32 years and still going strong. And I have only been married once. Granted it was the wife’s second but her ex was abusive, or as I said…men being dicks…LOL

FROM THE NET

This was not my marriage, but it is a true story.

I am an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor and my Aunt is a Divorce Lawyer. One day she had a woman come to her for a divorce from the man she had been married to for 35 years. He had run off with a younger woman. The lady who wanted the divorce was deaf from an illness as a child, probably meningitis. My aunt asked her if she had seen anyone about her hearing problem. She said not since she was a child. My aunt asked her if she wanted to have the hearing looked at by me and she said yes. My aunt asked me if I would see her for free since she did not have any insurance… Certainly. Her hearing test showed she was deaf, so I called a friend who did cochlear implants (a bionic inner ear) to see her. She went to him and he placed a cochlear implant in and she had a small bit of hearing to help her with her lip reading and environmental noise. Not the best result, but she was delighted. Then the old man got sick. The young girl left him and his wife of 35 years took him back. My aunt asked her why. She said life is funny. They had 35 years together, children and grandchildren. If the old man had not run off with the young girl, she would not have heard again.

1 Like