Religion of pieces strikes again

I didn’t like her, but I’d never explode her fans

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/22/ariana-grande-concert-explosions-police-say-number-confirmed-fatalities.html

I’ve heard reports it was a huge electrical explosion that caused people to panic.

Ariana is so hawt, she blew the roof the sucka!

Not sure what it was but from the images coming out of the arena as people left there didn’t seem to be some big ‘attack area’ w people lying around in blood anywhere. A few of the images of people coming out injured look a lot more like broken bones and injures from getting stepped on and over, not streams of blood everywhere.

Time will tell

Alright man, keep the wishful thinking

They aren’t talking about confirmed fatalities for nothing.

They talked about the fatalities right away after the Who concert in Cincinnati too

And we probably won’t hear the truth about it, hiding and downplaying these events is the new norm now

We’ll find out. I’m simply saying let it play out, nobody knows right now but Manchester PD and the people right there.

Might be Scottish Militants upset over Brexit

And they say I am fucked up

It’s Tuesday and he’s bored

Actually it’s Monday and he must be bored all the time

1 Like

I knew that

It was just, uh, doing a mental acuity test

Yeah. That’s it

1 Like

No yuo

OK, NOW we have some context.

Sounds like it was some kind of terror bomb, nail bomb to be certain. I have now seen video of a woman with nails in her legs and one of the hospitals I’m monitoring (I can listen in on like anything) are reporting similar injuries.

Raises questions of whom is responsible and even more worrisome, if this was a nail bomb, nice pre-show security

1 Like

Have Justin Bieber’s whereabouts been determined?

A suicide bomber but those nails are vexxing me. How the fuck do you get into a stadium show, not a local club or pub or smallish venue with what I’d guess history would tell u is is a backpack or chest vest. I’ve been to a gazillion concerts and shows and sporting events and the Prudential Center per se, you get wanded and then pass through a walk thru detector while your keys and phones etc go thru an x ray machine. No fucking way you get a nail bomb through that. I’m gonna be really mad at the venue owners if this was lax security. You’re also not getting that bomb into MSG

Maybe the person managed to get hired on as a crew member of some kind.

2 Likes

Maybe they put it there 2 weeks ago - or when workmen were doing stuff in the closed off hours

just sayin

1 Like

I see witchking is blaming the “immediate” security, who didn’t stop the guy

That’s not how this issue is gonna be dealt with

Soon the Europeans will discover why did their ancestors expelled everything muslim from Europe centuries ago.

You see, this experiment HAS BEEN tried before and failed.

1 Like