Religion of pieces strikes again

They also have the right to ask for the whole thing that originate such people is expelled forever from their countries.

Stop talking about scotch taping your house to stop an infestation

The talk should be extermination

Why the fuck are they leaving their countries by the millions? It could not be because western countries are bombing the fuck out of them, selling them arms, stealing their oil, forcing pipelines on them, and training their men to be soldiers, could it? If you want to get to the root of the problem, you cannot just ignore the elephant that’s rampaging through the room.

2 Likes

These terrorists and terrorist orgs are also killing people in their own countries.

1 Like

Of course they are. Because their countries have been ravaged by decades of Western countries tearing them apart over oil, and by their own greedy and crooked rulers selling their populace out for oil profits. This bullshit started in the 40s.

2 Likes

Yeah, they were always nice, non-backwards societies

The shock of cultures always happened, Lotus

When Iran was going western style in the 70’s, what happened?

The same type of extremist animals that attack today did a revolution over there

There was a time when muslims could have done their reforms, but Jimmy Carter turned his back on the whole thing

There is nothing so repugnant as a white person blaming white people for the barbaric chaos that is Islam.

You again display your ignorance of history by assuming that islamic terrorism is a recent phenomenon, when in fact mulsims were committing atrocities on Western civilian targets since the 1970’s…long before ANY military action by Western countries in the Middle East.

You ignore the Locherbie/Pan Am atrocity, or the Munich Olympic massacre. The carnage at the Rome Airport. The attack on the Ben Gurion airport. The hijacking of TWA Flight 847.

Where were the bombs then?

In fact, when DID the west start military action in the Middle East? True, Britain went to war with Egypt briefly in the 50’s to reclaim the Suez Canal that they built…but withdrew after a short time. But that was it.

When did the West start bombing the muslim countries to initiate such a vile and cowardly reaction?

Lol, seriously? Bro do you even history?

Er…World War 1 is a little chronologically distant from modern islamic terrorism, dontcha think.

Iraq was a sovereign nation by the 70’s…and, in fact, had little to do with global terrorism.

Now, its fully noted that the Middle East, like South Asia, the Americas, Australia, and America suffered under colonial rule and European hegemony…but in the main we’ve all moved on.

So where was the purpose, justification and mission in muslims embarking on terrorist missions against Western targets?

Those who fail history, won’t get failed again, amirite?

100 percent!!!

It’s now being reported that THERE WAS A FUKKIN SECURITY STAND-DOWN, one of the hallmarks of false flag events as we know.

So, ISIS is also into this “false flag”?

One has to seriously admire the commitment in keeping the silence

I’m not endorsing the entire article, Rancid. Not now, anyway. Just citing my source for “SECURITY STAND-DOWN” which I’ll put in large type for ya.

What I’m pointing out is that with you guys, it’s always the “muslims are innocent” narrative

I did hear about security being lax, they weren’t going TSA on people

Maybe it was because it was a female pop singer show, full of children and teens and it was a Monday.

Maybe people are just fucking tired of spending a gazillion bucks on security for everything, unlike back when, you know, everyone wasn’t afraid of being blown to hell by some crazy Allah follower

I also read that like in many of these events, exits were open, since it was the end of the show and they aren’t really looking that much.

England is trying to stop the invasion and the invaders + globalists are hitting back

Yeah, whatevs.

All of us hope for the very possible best case scenario

But it’s clearly that muslim x western pacific coexistence is still just a dream

They have security going in, not coming out. This attack reminds me of the one outside the football stadium in İstanbul last year.

Bin Laden said - IT WAS YOU WHO WENT TO THE LAND OF THE MUSLIM - 100 percent correct

There was never a muslim land

Same way there was never christian land

Or jewish land

Christians started being massacred by muslims and that’s when the crusades started

It’s always about killing people