Religion of pieces strikes again

If we would have stayed the fuck out of Iran instead of overthrowing duly elected leaders none of this would have come about - try to keep up - Iran would be a sleepy fucking oil boom town not bothering anyone

Iran was just a more recent event

This shit is about cultures that are antagonistic to each other

1 Like

ISIS was created by the US, so, it’s always possible.

That’s an incredibly simplistic take on a complex series of events.

1 Like

Did he now?

On that premise, why isn’t Israel suicide bombing German civilians?

If any nation would be justified in committing terror attacks on a country that caused it harm, why isn’t the Japanese sending bombers to America?

Greece should be sending suicide bombers to Turkey over the Cyprus war and occupation.

That rationalisation is utter bullshit, spouted by a psychopath created by a hateful ideology that LOVES killing. If you join them in blaming US for their heinous hate crimes, you are no better than them.

Because Germany didn’t go to Israel and steal their oil?

1 Like

Are you implying that the West has stolen their oil?

Have you been to Dubai? Kuwait? Bahrain? Saudi Arabia? They don’t look impoverished to me.

Next time you’re at the fuel pump, check the price of fuel. Does that look like we get it free?

You’re talking bullshit. We pay for everything we get.

You confuse the paying citizenry with the power brokers. Why do YOU think the West is fiddling with the ME?

1 Like

Because our political leaders are stupid. And I won’t deny that somewhere in their befuddled, misguided and deranged minds, the word “oil” emerges.

However, Lotus claimed we “steal” their oil…and that is not the truth. Much like everything she spouts.

The death of 22 little girls in Manchester is NOT to be blamed on the West. That claim is a vile and thoughtless insult to all of those who have lost their life to this barbaric cult.

In an oversimplified view, sure.