Remember I said to watch for sexual harrassment charges against a famous comedian?

I’ve read the interview thank you.

Quote from Spoon’s Wiki quote:

unmerited negative treatment

In reading up on this, I think the worst part of it is these women being told by others to keep their mouths shut about it. I think that has to be extremely damaging to them as people after being subjected to an indecent act. There was absolutely no support for them so nothing could really be dealt with.

I think that point needs to be made a lot louder.

1 Like

Goal post relocation noted.

I’m not up on these terms so… meh.

Bryan Cranston on this whole shite stew:

“It’s a form of bullying. It’s a form of control,” Cranston told the BBC. “It’s almost always [done to] young vulnerable men and women who are starting their career.

“That sort of experience goes unchecked until something like this happens.”

Despite the serious nature of the allegations against Spacey and the other Hollywood power players, however, Cranston — currently appearing in a West End production of Network at the at the National Theatre in London — can still see signs of hope and positive change amid the scandals.

“The pillars of what was are falling. Everything is being exposed,” he said. “Women and men should not have to tolerate misbehavior just because of their youth and inexperience. The silver lining is we’re not accepting behavior like that just because it’s the way it’s always been.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bryan-cranston-says-kevin-spacey-151953597.html

1 Like

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/richard-dreyfuss-latest-hollywood-accused-004947487.html

It occurred to me that the behavior of many of these celebrities is very similar to what you would expect from a flasher.

“Yo, baby, do you mind if I masturbate in front of you if I ask your permission first?”

They are socially tarded.

1 Like

The same could be said about men who hack off while typing on the Internet to a female poster.

I’m naked right now.

2 Likes

That’s ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/richard-dreyfuss-says-behaved-inappropriately-toward-woman-80s-085606270--abc-news-celebrities.html

After The New York Times reported that comedic actor Louis C.K. faced allegations of masturbating in front of women in a hotel room, at his office or on the phone, the comedian issued a statement Friday saying, "These stories are true.

“At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first,” the statement said. “But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them.”

1 Like

Well if he is sincere, I give props for owning up to it, and confessing.

…but only after someone accused him.
One has to wonder how sorry he was before it became public knowledge.

He’s Mexican descended so he’ll get a pass anyway.

I knew C.K. sounded Messican!

So anyway, you watching this Fitzgerald kid at MIssissippi State?

I do, too. I think he’s the only one among them who has done enough self searching to understand what a prick he was.

C.K. is sound likeness of his name from what I read.

Really? So C.K. doesn’t stand for Cock Knocker?

1 Like

Getting the better of 'Bama now.