Remember the Exciting 2 Hour Twin Peaks Premier

tomorrow, Sunday, on Showtime

9 o’clock Eastern time
http://static.tumblr.com/3d128b4225515aad5e7cf2173b873488/iqeyj6u/1KWnrhqpl/tumblr_static_6y96iiqx3d8oowk8cg88gw8kw.jpg

I never saw Twin Peaks. I watched two episodes a couple of months ago. Could not get into it at all.

NOW!

It’s 2 hours so see ya then, and I will tell you of the hippo upstairs, in one of my final posts.

I watched twin peaks long long ago but never really got what it was about, same with Blue Velvet and Lost Highway after multiple times, maybe I’ll try again sometime and see if I get it now… but great stuff.

I think I get what he’s doing. It’s just really not my style.

What’s he doing?

What’s up with Doc?

oh I get some of it and I understand his style a little but what’s the overall meaning of the Lost Highway movie, never did get it, watched it a few time. His stuff seems to operate on a very subconscious level also and maybe there is no meaning because it’s just abstract shit?

I also found it odd that Lost Highway about a guy who kills his wife starred Robert Blake as a weird guy, who later ended up on trial accused of killing his wife.

Haha. That is weird. Blake took his method acting too far?

I never saw Lost Highway or Blue Velvet. Two episodes of Twin Peaks was enough for me. I just think he’s a little too precious.

If I remember correctly, in the movie Blake is like an evil supernatural character who really killed the guy’s wife who I think the guy ends up realizing he’s the weird Robert Blake character.

Serious question. Anyone know?

It’s Doc being Doc

1 Like