RFK Jr. meets with Sirhan Sirhan

and now wants a new investigation into RFK’s assassination.

Robert Kennedy Jr. had a three-hour prison meeting in California with his father’s convicted killer and left convinced a new investigation into the murder is needed, he told The Washington Post.

Kennedy, who did not reveal the details of his jailhouse talk with Sirhan Sirhan, believes there was a second gunman when Robert Kennedy was fatally shot at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles after winning the Democratic presidential primary in California on June 5, 1968.

“There were too many bullets,” RFK Jr. told the Post in an interview published Saturday. “You can’t fire 13 shots out of an eight-shot gun.”

Kennedy was also shot from behind, according to the autopsy report, even though Sirhan was in front of him, according to witnesses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-seeking-investigation-father-071621224.html

1 Like

I will never forget this:

I was working for a politcal guy in LA, and through him I met one of RFK’s campaign people who was there at the Ambassador Hotel. The man I met was also shot and injured that night. He spent his entire life (I think he died recently) trying to prove Sirhan Sirhan could not have done it alone. He was there. He also got shot. He said Sirhan could not have done it. I heard him say it with my own ears.

Another thing I will never forget:

The husband of a friend of mine is an attorney. He represented a reporter whose film was confiscated by the FBI after the killing at the Ambassador. He never got his film back. Decades later (let’s call him) John represented him in a lawsuit to finally get his film back. My friend, (let’s call her) Jill, would not talk to me about the case at all. What she said was, “All I will say is this: John bought a gun because of this case.”

The guy never got his film back. After the whole legal affair, the FBI claimed it was destroyed.

Yeah, right.

2 Likes

Which is worse…“destroyed” as in your guy’s film and the Pentagon’s records covering the missing eleven billion dollars, or “lost” as in JFK’s brain and the 1500 children sold by ICE to sex traffickers?

1 Like

What the hell is with your headline woman?!

I thought RFK came back from the dead and met with Sirhan Sirhan. Now I’m sad.

1 Like

Ooopsie!

1 Like

I’ve never heard about the 1500 children sold by ICE. I really hope that’s someone’s fevered dream, but I know it’s entirely possible.

Over the last year and a half of ICE thuggery, some 1500 of the children removed from their families have become “lost”…as in, ICE is not sure where they went. I’m thinking “lost” is a misspelling of “sold.”

Further, ICE has recently asked NARA for permission to start destroying records it DOES have.

You can find it all on Google.

Did they fetch out some of the cuter boys for Cheeto

2 Likes

Prolly. But, hey, what do you think of RFK’s meeting with Sirhan?

I did not read it in great detail but anything could be true - that’s fer sure

Sorry if I failed to comment. It stank of bullshit the day it happened, so I’m disposed to believe anything other than the official story.

One, the other, or both of those men are going to end up dead before any investigation will take place.

There is a vested interest in hiding the truth. Even after all these years.

1 Like

Yet another witness says there was a second shooter: