Selfie with the Jaguar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-clawed-jaguar-climbing-zoo-barrier-take-selfie-110405424.html

At least she was scarred for life, doing what she loved.

Selfie idiots get what they deserve.

1 Like

It shuda ripped her fucking throat out

1 Like

Fortunately the jaguar will be spared.

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t understand selfies. When I am taking pics on my vacations, I already know what I look like. And I don’t feel like I have to prove to anyone else that I took the pic.

3 Likes

I don’t understand not being fully present when you’re doing something fantastic. I have pictures from some vacations that I look at NEVER.

But the memories will pop up here and there and they make me smile, sometimes laugh or sometimes sigh in exasperation…but they are my full experiences and I treasure them all.

I think people do the selfie thing to load onto social media platforms…:confounded:

I look at my pix all the time… they are on my screensaver AND my desktop changer. My windows machine desktop changer has a hot-key that I can hit, and my wife and I will play a game of “where are we now”.

It brings back the memories, it does

1 Like

I got pictures of chessboards or gloom

I had this cat

Daffydill was her name

She would rip your fucking throat out (except Dawn of Myself) if you touched her

She was beautiful - this made folks think she was nice

First thing I told people

DO NOT TOUCH THE CAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BLEED A LOT

I stopped counting at 13 people she fucked up

I saw her attack a full growed German Shepard once

2 Likes

Sounds like My old Peter Cat, Peter was a big fluffy orange tabby looked a bit like Garfield.

I’m referring to Instagram, FB, Snachat, etc. The social media platform.

Ah, i don’t have any of those. This place is my only social medium.

1 Like

Srsly

Last night I was walking back from the 7-11 after I went to go get some Swisher’s to dump out and roll blunts with… and these two chicks pulled up in a brand new looking white jaguar convertible in front of the marriot spa and hotel and stopped right in front of me on the sidewalk so they could take a photo of the entrance sign… I should have kicked their car like a surly homeless bum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes