September 14 and 28

Good luck!

I hope your choice works for you.

1 Like

As we say in Canada, Bonne chance mon ami!

1 Like

You’re wekcome. So far so good.

4 Likes

Sort of.

1 Like

Lewkeen gould.

Feeling good, Winthorpe!

Things are going to turn out okay. Maybe I’ll need a little prescription for reading small print, but the vision is adjusting very well so far. I’d feel great if I hadn’t just learned I have 4 or 5 more years of child support ahead of me rather than being done next month as I’d thought under the old law. Got to consult with lawyer on that. You guys are all lawyers, aren’t you?

2 Likes

Jail House Lawyer, not up to speed on Civil matters.

Why would you consult a lawyer about paying child support rather than just paying for your kids? My dad paid the full amount of his child support for all 3 of us kids to my mother every month until my youngest sister moved in with him. My brother and I already lived with him at the time. Why? Because that money went to pay for the mortgage that kept a roof over our heads, regardless of if one or three of us lived there.

So in that I say, save money on lawyers and just pay your fucken child support.

You don’t know the circumstance. Don’t judge or liken it to your experience.

1 Like

I don’t care what the circumstance is either.

CHILD support.

Pay it.

OIC - context doesn’t matter. Otay, ms hypocrisy. :smirk:

1 Like

Not when it comes to paying for kids. Sorry.

I see, so personal and legal agreements mean nothing. Involve a kid and all forms of lies and theft are justified. Otay

1 Like

You’re right Doc. I am sure you have a very good reason for fighting your child support obligations.

1 Like

Well thank you. Was that so hard? One thing I am certain of - Had you been the mom, being an honorable woman, I would not have interrupted this happy thread with a painful aside.

1 Like

I’m sorry it is painful for you. It’s difficult to be forever connected to someone you may not want in your life doing things that you don’t approve of.

3 Likes

Happy to read your eye surgery went well.
Bummer about baby mama circumstances.

1 Like