SG's resident Rageaholic is hacking the forum and taking pictures

and posting them at other fora. Right now it’s at BC.

Behave accordingly. :grinning:

Is he looking for dick pics, again?

We’re hateful and bad people because Billdo turned someone in on facebook for being racist.

Even though no one really gave Billdo a high-five for doing it, we’re all guilty for not foaming at the mouth and jumping up and down, you know, like Trumptards are wont to do.

3 Likes

Please let Little Willy know, we do appreciate his concern and interest.

But he is still a limp wristed soy boy, and a cowerd.

lolz… tell him I just reported him… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Facebook is the social media safe space for bigots and racists… I guess they took it as a personal attack…

You can post as guests or register an account.

Tell what you want to say on your own. This place has nothing to do with their rage.

What I like to do is scroll through the comments and find the bigots dumb enough to have where they work at on their profile then tag their employer in the thread… :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess they’ll see it on their own if they’re wasting their wasted life taking screenshots… lolz

I suppose it’s best to stay away from BC. They don’t have that kind of sense to air their grievances at the right place.

Is this a good Lounge thread?

He’s hacked that as well. There’s no point.

An unsavory character.

I don’t know if he is in general, I would think he’s not. But maybe he has a dark side and for some reason this forum really gets under his skin.

I blame Apey and his memes. :smile:

1 Like

I am just a small cog in the big machine, that happens to be tall, lean and blessed with a full head of hair.

1 Like

:thinking:

That would take some doing. Tell us more.

1 Like

Well in the interest of full disclosure, my forehead is a tiny bit more noticeable than it was in High School.

I don’t know more. It was a claim I read, maybe a screenshot I saw at SG some time ago.

If High School kids can hack the DOD, Pygmy Smiles could probably hack this platform. But what do I know.