Shoppers just called - free flu shots

You would need 6 fucking swat teams to give me a flu shot

1 Like

When you wake up this October with effluvia spewing out of all your orifices, don’t come crying to me.

6 just tells his flu viruses (virii?) Chess stories and the flus die from excessive yawning

2 Likes

`[quote=“comeatmebro, post:2, topic:25841, full:true”]
When you wake up this October with effluvia spewing out of all your orifices, don’t come crying to me.
[/quote]

Never had a shot never got the flu

My Mother got a shot and almost left the planet two hours later - had to be related - doctor or not - I saw it

That was the last one she ever got and never fer me after that

1 Like

I too was once almost killed by a flu shot… never again. I think they’re designed to take out the old folks, helps save some $ on social security payouts.

2 Likes

I’m not religious about them, but I have had them, I have had a couple very miserable bouts of flu(I thought I was gonna die!), and would prefer not not go through that again.

1 Like

She was not that old at the time - prolly not 60

1 Like

This cute young girl I worked with several years ago, turned anti-vaxxer overnight when her infant cried after getting a shot and had a little red dot where the doctor gave the injection, which proved (to her) Big Vaxx was trying to kill her babby.

I didn’t get sick once last year, really. Eating meat and fast food shit I think makes one more susceptible to illness.

I am not an anti-vaxxer - jus fer flu shots

everything else makes sense and those what don’t fetch em fer kids shud goto C1

1 Like

Idiots should know by now that when corporate merica is giving something away for free that it’s the equivalent of a small pox blanket.

1 Like

IF VACCINATIONS ARE SUCH HOT SHIT, VAX YOUR KID AND STFU ABOUT MINE!!!

theta clear

By free - they do it for free - you or yer ins pays for the shot - not the doin of it

Like if yu went to the doc you would have to pay to have it done

Is there a limit on how many shots one can have?

(610) 923-7932

press zero when it answers to speak with a real person

I have had one every year for almost two decades. I’ve never had an adverse event. I’ve also haven’t had the flu. Bad colds? Yep, but no flu.

I never get a flu shot. I’m allergic to a preservative in the stuff. First and only time I got a flu shot was almost my last act of any sort. Luckily I lived long enough to pay the icu bill.

On the other hand, I take shots to fight off a cold.

Just take shots until there are three bartenders. Works every time.

2 Likes

We offer preservarptive free flu shots in our dept. But it’s best to err on the side of caution for those with sensitivities.

The [quote=“Oak, post:19, topic:25841, full:true”]
We offer preservarptive free flu shots in our dept. But it’s best to err on the side of caution for those with sensitivities.
[/quote]

I might have to look into that.

OTOH, “ preservarptive“ sounds like you’re using TheLion’s Sure-fire Cold Cure.

1 Like