So I get on this conference call and this woman says JJ we've actually met before

and I google her and an image comes up and I’m like oh shit she was flirting with me like crazy one time and I wanted to bang her pretty badly.

Redhead.

1 Like

Link?

So she’s in latex.

It’s interesting to note in this connection that both Lotus Bud and Oak share a hatred – or is it contempt? – for Bianca Beauchamp.

Perhaps they should build on common ground.

Both have also at times suggested that contempt is a mark of secret desire.

That is an argument they borrowed from theRabbit, who is no longer around to defend the position. Just yesterday I asked Oak to discuss the matter, and she would not.

Well we all come here for different reasons. The motives of some are more inscrutable than those of others.

I feel that it’s unfortunate that some women feel the need to sell their bodies for money.

It is the oldest “profession” for women, supposedly.

I asked you to explain.

Your answer was “Huh? IDK”

I don’t see how that furthered the discussion. Perhaps, I was confused.

Well, in a way, everybody sells his or her body for money. You expend calories for a paycheck, esp. if you do manual labor.

so you, too, think theRabbit was wrong on that score?

I don’t do manual labor and I use my mind. And that, in itself, is a payoff for me.

I get bored when I’m unchallenged intellectually.

does using your mind expend calories?

I can’t comment on what “Rabbit” said. I haven’t read it myself.

Of course it does, duh.

WTF is your point anyway?

Dude, I never “borrowed” arguments from anyone on the board. I have been pretty good, throughout my life (starting well before such a thing as the innernets) at evaluating information and drawing conclusions on my own. I never needed theR to do that for me.

PS, I never said contempt signaled desire. I said obsession did. In many cases. Not all, of course. It would be stupid to believe such a thing.

Bianca is ugly. The fact that you think she’s hot says a lot about you. None of it good.

See? Just underneath the surface even your butt kisser, JJ, thinks you’re an idiot.