So, is there a double secret behind the scenes

= Deport?

There was a great doc about these farmers (3 brothers) the whole town shunned them and would have nothing to do with them because they were pretty stupid and not worldly at all

They had a lot of land and one of the brothers dies

so the state sez the other brothers killed him and what it was, was an attempted land grab by the state because they had a lot of primo land - rich to develop and the only way to get was put the other two in jail

well the fucking whole town rallies behind them and a lawyer represented for free

The lawyer said - they are outcasts but they are OUR OUTCASTS

they were found innocent - the trial was taped and was beyond belief

not reality TV - very real

2 Likes

I like it.

Hey, are you saying that I’m…

:laughing:

They ain’t a sumbitch here who ain’t an outcast in one way or another

2 Likes

I’ve always thought that was one of the common bonds between us, well you guys anyway, not me so much.

So you’re saying you’re not one of us? What does that make you?

hangs head an outkast

An outcast from a group of outcasts

dats fucked up

1 Like

Don’t worry about me guys, I’ll just stand out here in the rain, and wait for a bus.

1 Like

Your hair will stay dry with yer MAGA hat

Yeah, but then the Red Dye # 5 drips all down muh face.

then you cud be like yer leader trumpy - red orange - same thing

1 Like

We’d invite you back in, but then you wouldn’t be an outcast and probably wouldn’t want to hang out with the likes of us then.

Thread’s turning out to be pretty good.

Well, THAT turned out to be the kiss of death for it. Who knew?

1 Like

One never knows how a comment will impact a thread.

People elsewhere shit on our forum, but I find it peaceful, entertaining and fun. It’s not fly by the seat of my pants fun, but hey, it’s been almost 12 years, been there and done that.

2 Likes

Yeah, and some ppl on other forums remind me of that line by Mickey Rourke in Barfly, when he and Dunaway are hiding out from the cops and she says “why do you hate the cops so much?” and he says, “I don’t hate the cops, I just feel better when they’re not around.”

3 Likes