So Who Bought a Car Today?

[quote=“Bigdukesix, post:16, topic:1059, full:true”]
Get rid of it - get a Toyota - Listen to BD6

[/quote]I know the terrorists like them. I don’t want to be associated with terrorists BigDuke.

What is negative about facts - the car is a piece of shit - look up reliability on the Internets

I fucking almost gave one away just to get it the fuck out of my sight as soon as possible

I checked out a black Honda Accord but it was only front well drive. I need all wheel were I live.

My mom loves her Accord. But she doesn’t get any snow in the low desert.

I have champagne tastes on a generic beer budget. sigh

It would have been my first choice other than the snow issue.

The Toyota Camry and Honda Accords are the most common cars in Northern CA…it can be confusing in a parking lot.

4and a half stars out of 5 average of 261 reviews BigDuke

I’ve been looking at Dodge Challengers. 426 Hemi, 13 MPG City, 18 Highway.

Yeah LIBS.

Dodge products suck…you’d be a fool.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. Your best bang for you buck and best value is still a Buick. Solid cars, quiet cars, well put together cars and great looking cars.

2014 Regal nicely equipped for 26-27K
http://carpicswallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-Buick-Regal-GS-Release-Date.jpg

2014 Buick Verano nicely equipped for 22-23K

Oh, that’s not as expensive as I thought. New and pretty well loaded?

Well 2014’s so they’ll be gone soon to make way for the 2015’s giving you even more leverage to make a good deal. Buyers market this time of year. Plus GM is eager to make sales.

Buicks truly really are good cars. My next car may well be one.

Here’s a quick overview. I’m guessing you’d want lux over a sport driver w kids. With what you want mid-20’s and these hold up very well.

Car and Driver:
Overview: Buick’s never-ending quest for young buyers has spawned the Verano, an entry-luxury compact sedan that mixes typical Buick tranquility and poise with high content (including standard in-car Wi-Fi) and a bit of fun. A 180-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder powers the Verano, but those looking for extra umph can opt for the Verano Turbo with a 250-hp, 2.0-liter turbocharged four- a six-speed automatic is standard on both. Alas, even when turbocharged, luxury is still the priority over true sportiness.

4and a half stars out of 5 average of 261 reviews BigDuke

That kind of stuff can never be made up - Can it Jody?

I think I will save up for an Elio.

That looks pretty neat and it has to be better then a fucking piece of crap subaru

OMG! We AGREE! I have to rethink everything now. lol

Sorry to stress you out - but that will sell like hotcakes if it is anywhere near decent

That is all some people need for occasional driving and 84 miles a gallon will sell itself

Fuck I would buy one, but you can just about get a case of beer in the trunk

You know what I noticed about these cars is they are like a motorcycle maybe legally so you have to have a helmet but do you have to have a special license and tires?

Looks like a toy car.

LIke those smart cars, but not nearly as silly,