Something that pissed me off

I went to buy a laptop the other day, there was a nice $650 Dell gaming laptop. Couldn’t find it so the dude at Best Buy was looking for it. In the mean time I was looking at Bluetooth mouses- there was this Cadillac one. Really sweet mouse, made by HP I think, aluminum shell, laser, etc. Low profile, long battery life. Turns out I can’t use it. My middle finger presses down on the right side so hard in it’s natural stage that it depressed the right click.

If you didn’t know, I got right forearm dorsal tendon reconstruction a couple years back. My arm almost got cut off. 4 tendons severed, muscle severed and a fractured bone.

This is the only mouse that I’ve had this problem with.

Ended up buying a 17" HP Omen… which runs my game at 100 frame per second on full detail.

But nevertheless, being disabled sucks.

Did not know about your accident (or don’t remember, sowwy) but being a gimp blows.

1 Like

So will you be doing this soon, or what? I got shit to do.

He’s still trying to figure out why I’m irked that he called my mom a babykiller and me a piece of shit.

So you can’t run a mouse but yer gona fight a war

fuck, they must hard up

2 Likes

“This is the only mouse that I’ve had this problem with.”

You and your mother agreed or committed the killings of children?

I didn’t know that.

Since y’know… I said anyone that either fired a shot or condoned it was a piece of shit.

So how’s life, baby killer?

I quoted your remark for the record. You said what you said.

I did say what I said.

Fake screen shot.

Scroll up.

make me.

I refuse to make anyone do anything they’re not comfortable with.

Something about being a decent person.

Your point?

Can’t you just reassign the buttons

It’s an issue with not being able to lift up my right 3 fingers when my palm is flat. I can grip and such.

makes sense, you cant blame the ones who werent there.

snowflake

3 Likes

A snowflake would thrive on the disability and get s disabled card and so forth!

I have not- I still used my computer, I still do PT (yes… pushups HURT!) and I still run and gun.

It’s all good, just some days I wanna saw my arm off.