Stomping Groundz

If you’re not clear on what I said, perhaps asking what I meant is a good place to start.

Your choice. I don’t care otherwise. You’ve gotten way past boring in such a short time.

1 Like

But he has so many words Oak?

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…

If I recall my HS lit class lessons, Dickens was paid by the word.

1 Like

And so he wrote like the… well he wrote profusely.

1 Like

He wrote with great emotion, and discipline!

This thread needs this…

1 Like

He’s a well known PI miner and sharer, apparently he’s posted things that Farmer and HFB have posted over the years at his fucked up board. And it’s still floating around because of him. Mind you, I have no fucking who this loser even is…never knew who he was when he did it.

I don’t believe someone like him should be welcome here at this board. Just my 2 cents. And Spoon knows all of this…

2 Likes

It needs better judgment from the people that run this place…this guy has beefs that have nothing to do with CBT.

I’m willing to discuss this privately, but this section of the forum is much more public even than SG which is locked down to the general public.

It’s @Billdo 's call, not mine. This guy has done nothing wrong up til now; he can read everything on the forum without logging in that he can read while logged in. If he wanted to amass PI he could easily have done it without ever announcing his presence.

Moreover, he is certainly not the first person with a past reputation as a PI miner who’s been a member here. One such person was even a co-admin, at one time. And the person at SG doing all the goddamn squawking about how WE run OUR board also has an active account here as well as a STELLAR record for mining and sharing PI. No one here has had a problem about her, AFAIK.

The one such person who was a co-admin at one time, are they still a member here, and if not, does that not say something about what Billdo wants from this place?

That’s for the operator to say. My understanding has been that said poster was banned for reasons having to do with racism.

I’m drawing a blank on this one. Oh never mind, I remember who now.

Most of us take what we don’t want shared to the Lounge. Let’s not be disingenuous about that.

I hope you’re not replying to me, because I just spent a couple hundred keystrokes pointing that out.

Well, I question what you say sometimes when you call out a former forum co-admin as a PI merchant, yet you continue to engage such a person at another board. You’ve also alluded to how you don’t agree with that banning.

I just wonder who you’re getting back at.

Anyway, I’m taking a hiatus from the board until this loser is gone.

Pardon me, but that makes no sense. The idea that I can’t engage a poster who’s banned from here ON ANOTHER FORUM is preposterous.
It’s like telling you you can’t talk to Rancid at SG. As to the suggestion that I criticized the banning of that poster, in earnest, it’s got no traction unless I see some links.

Wonder about me all you like, but I’m not “getting back” at anyone. I wonder at you, calling this a home board when it suits you but sucking down staff’s Kool-Aid at SG. Yeah, Daddy Smiles will take GOOD care of you, and Mama Flea will change her mind six times between now and breakfast.

A PI merchant is a PI merchant regardless of where he posts you flip- fucking flopper.

As for Joo and Flea I called them out for their hypocrisy on this very issue.

I expect nothing from them and you either. I ain’t sucking down shit.

What I’m learning from this fuckwit is by reading what he posts here, useful tool.

This is my home board and I post here daily.

gongshow

The absolute fucking bar none funniest show in history of the whirl

I used to watch it every day - never failed to be hysterical

the wife hated it - (I think)

1 Like