Sunday Monday Happy Days...Joanie you're dead hit the road, hopefully Chachi will be right behind you

Chachi is irrelevant - not even worth a spot on the list

that’s pretty sad.

Wow I thought Happy Days was from the 50s not the 70s…

Each year in a trailer park is like 8 human years.

2 Likes

There is a trailer park by me that is really nice

[quote=“RooseBolton, post:4, topic:20290”]
I thought Happy Days was from the 50s not the 70s…
[/quote]Do you think that movie Lincoln with Daniel Day Lewis was made in the 1860s?

1 Like

No. But I really did think that Happy Days had been made at least 10 years before it actually was.

Good, otherwise pondering how they obtained THIS photo might have really confused you.

Sorry for showing some vulnerability…oh geez.

Just wanted to p0ast Raquel, no need to deny me that pleasure

She is still fairly hot nowadays, isn’t she?

There is a trailer park in Malibu overlooking the ocean that has a waiting list to get in. A lot of the trailers have been really fixed up. I knew someone who lived there. She was an architect and was doing cool stuff to her trailer.

I also visited someone in a trailer park in Santa Fe, NM. Another cool trailer park. Her trailer was awesome.

I saw one of those a few years ago, An older single wide with a majestic ocean view on a sliver of land in the Malibu Hills, it was for sale for some ungodly amount like 2 Million or something.

Might have been in this dump

Yeah. There are actually two trailer parks in Malibu. Malibu is a long, skinny city that runs about 26 miles along the coastline. Paradise Cove is at the north end. I visited the one at the south end. They are both in high demand and have some very expensive trailers.