Tell me

…is this wrong???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gfdOXBjf6Q

Those so called men, should be facing a fucking lifetime in prison.

Absolute scum.

1 Like

Or just strip them of their guns and put them in a fucking room wiff me.

It it weren’t for shoddy police work far before they went there to execute the warrant, this could have been avoided.

Ms. Taylor, may she RIP, was no longer seeing the boyfriend that the police were investigating. Had they done surveillance of the apartment, they would have known that.

It only got shittier from that point on.

1 Like

Yer average POC, don’t always remember that the Castle Doctrine only applies to the white peoples.

Without claiming you are a police officer before you break into someone’s home, you are not a police officer…even in the UK where not one of our regular officers carry a gun.

You fucking Yanks are crazy bastards, and truly scum…

Trying to make yourself out to be the defenders of democracy. Who the fuck do you think you are?

You are out of control, you are animals.

Not you in particular bonnie lass…but your country is a fucking disgrace. Murdering black nationals in 2020 while claiming it righteous. You have been doing that since the declaration of independence.

If the guy that fired a shot when confronted by intruders was white…there would be no issue.

I weep for you all…you are an affront to rectitude.

1 Like

Mayhaps, were you further inured to our tiny corner of the webs, you’d know you are preaching fire and brimstone to the choir.

Yes, we are probably the most police people on the planet.

local police, county sheriff’s and state troopers/patrols, and then state police

then there’s the ATF, DEA, CBP/ICE, FBI, Secret Service, US Marshalls…then there’s the whole surveillance branch as it pertains to international intelligence, NSA, CIA, and probably people that we don’t know about.

It’s all about controlling the population to keep the elite in power.

I have been inured enough, drenched in the spunk stains and racism of American politics.

When I say it is despicable, that does not even gloss over it.

How the fuck any one of your citizenship can wake up and look themselves in a mirror, is beyond the ken of the whole fucking world.

You are all truly beyond redemption.

Fucking animals.

2 Likes

It explains some of our brethren on the interwebs though, doesn’t it?

Y’all ain’t exactly without sin, Comrade.

Resources at the National Library of Scotland
Plantation sale poster
Sugar plantation sale poster
The role played by Scots in the slave trade and in its abolition has only recently been recognised. We hold both printed and manuscript resources recording Scotland’s links with slavery. These include:

Papers of Scottish planters and sugar merchants
Information about enslaved people working in Scotland
First-hand accounts of the voyages of slave ships
Printed and manuscript material about the abolition and emancipation movements.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed you’re right. The poison that is chattel slavery was brought to the Europeans to the Americas. Spain and Portugal first, then jealous merry old England…

My dear Ape,I ain’t fucking talking about history. I am talking about your reality.

The British Empire helped create slavery as you know it, and we were the first in the early 1800’s to destroy it. At source. Although the Yanks got around the blockades.

This is 20 fucking 20…you do realise that laddie, don’t ye?

1 Like

True enough. We have imprisoned more people than even the Chinese. Legal “slavery”.

I know we have issues, the tension in the country right now is largely about race, but inequality is much in play too…the poor are tired of becoming poorer, while the rich have to build new garages to park their car collections.

Oh bonnie laddie, you are way, way beyond issues now.

Let’s just call your country what it always was in truth…a fascist state.

After all, looking after your populace with simple health care provision is communism to you.

1 Like

And you have the fucking audacity to potentially vote back in the worst president in the history of the United States.

What the fuck does that tell you about your shitty little country?

2 Likes

Are you literally including me in with the fucktards that vote for Trump? Wow. So how many Anglo African Monarch’s have you guys had now?

Oh by the by, when are you Peasants going to get some control over “The City” If you want to confront minority control fash stuff?

I am not including you Ape, why would I?

After all you are not responsible for just how despicable a nation your country has become. Long before 2016.

There is a reason however you are universally despised. That includes such salient acts of terrorism as bombing weddings, separating children from parents on your Sothern border, and continually murdering your own minority populace, that you brought there under duress.

Champions of democracy, fuck me, if there is no profit in it, you are never in it. At least the British Empire left it’s colonies better off for the worst part, than when we arrived. That’s when Empires actually knew how to rule.

tldr, God Save The Queen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wejgyx3e4rY