Tell me

Something something up the IRA.

Which colonies?

He must be referring to Zimbabwe.

I’m sure he’s referring to the US, Australia, New Zealand.

But the US could only be considered a “success” if we agree that genocide of Native communities are worth that “successful” outcome.

1 Like

I think the Kiwi’s were the first to stop being beastly to their abos.

First up, I would like to apologise to Ape for my conduct a couple of nights ago. It seems I got myself into a little bit of a feeding frenzy in regard to American politics, while being in charge of being an arsehole. My wife continually chastises me for it. Luckily she never read what I wrote.

I did mean to insult the whole US of A, but intended no collateral damage while doing so. Not that I am suggesting Ape cares, one way or the t’other. Merely, that we like what we like, and everyone has been decent to me since I alighted here.

I apologise for being an arsehole Apeman.

As for the rest of my rant, there are many countries that benefited from British rule.

However, that most certainly does not mean that being invaded by us was not the worst thing that ever happened to them. I can cite countries that were not country’s as we understand them now, however they did have indigenous peoples, that we attempted to genocide, and marginalise.

Not my best night at CBT. I might have been trippin.

I apologise again.

3 Likes

Consider yourself admonished, let’s move on.

Welcome back.

1 Like

This is why democrats lose and republicans win…

1 Like

It’s because Republicans aren’t bound by rules, ethics, morals, democratic principles…

2 Likes

Yeah, well we need more of a killer instinct.

1 Like

My mixtape of early Peter, Paul and Mary is fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6x3mRbZo3k

Huh?

When I was beginning public school, these guys were “not exactly mainstream, but 'protest musicians” a tiny bit “sjw” but they’re legally white so, “let’s give it a listen”

Instead of the liberal leftist policies we want we always get stuck with Republican light which isn’t what we were after… Which is why not many people are excited about voting for Biden other than he isn’t Trump.

1 Like

…and in my INTJ and spectrum guy thinking self, wtf, is that not enough by a shit ton, or so?

You’re an INTJ? I’m am ESPN.

Where’s my intern, why didn’t I know this?!!!

HealthySameBluejay-small

For two Deceptipoints, without Wikipedia or Google, who knows the name of the fourth member of PP&M?

Who is Tom Smothers, Alex?