Terror against Muslims

It’s not the Mooselims… it’s the radical Islamists…

The mayor, Sadiq Khan, acknowledged that the situation was still unfolding, and he urged Londoners to remain calm and vigilant. “While this appears to be an attack on a particular community,” he said, “like the terrible attacks in Manchester, Westminster and London Bridge it is also an assault on all our shared values of tolerance, freedom and respect.”

Right, and it’s all whitey’s fault. When will whitey learn?

He won’t because he won’t take a good hard look at the actual issues.

“Muslims are evil mmmmkAy! That all we need to know!”

/dumb

The actions of oneself is directly that. White is not responsible unless white commits an act.

Well, at least we agree it’s all whitey’s fault and Islam is innocent. :smirk:

I never mentioned fault because laying blame is useless. If you want to solve a problem, you have to be willing to look at what lead you to the problem and fix those problems.

It’s the difference between treating the symptoms and curing the disease.

Can we go back in time and kill monotheism ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6Dfgt9e7I

2 Likes

Wheat if that act was marginalizing Muslims or bombing the Middle East? Are we responsible then?

That would be nice. As people get smarter, religion will die. America seems to be going backwards in regards to education so you’re fucked for a while yet.

Wheat. That’s another thing. We need to get back to Millet and Buckwheat.

Yeah, well, The US can’t slide back to the 7th century, so it will never get as backward as the moozelimb world.

all religion is moronic.

there is no god people. grow the fuk up.

Awesome solution!

In the meantime, let’s say horrible things about Muslims so extremists have an easier job recruiting people to run us over with trucks.

Every action has a reaction, but don’t be too quick to judge. - King of Monotone

Or something like that.

Thanks for supporting my point :slight_smile:

If Islamic terrorists wanna be terrorists we will pound ground until they stop.

If they come over here and kill our people, we will continue our fight against the radicals.

It’s an endless loop really… goes back to the “one man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist” kinda deal.

Atleast the US doesn’t strap bombs or rifles to kids.

No you can afford drones and bombers

The US isn’t the baby killing nation it uses to be in Vietnam.- which I blame solely on the piece of shit guys that were there.

If you want to stifle free speech and honest discussion so you don’t accidentally offend the terrorists you will give the Islamic way of life a pass to prosperity until 3400 CE. Actually, correction: 3400 IE.

I do not understand your point, Bromo. What, exactly, do you think is wrong with the mayor’s reaction?