Terror against Muslims

So do you give Muslims a pass for wanting to kill those who dropped bombs on say Iraq?

I have already explained what Liberals think on the subject. Where educating people out of ignorance is impossible (as with moozelimbs) then force in response to force may become necessary. History says.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3a/f0/68/3af068cd786915150b5c291e21d852b5.jpg
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/poitiers-battle-in-732-victory-of-charles-martel-against-news-photo/89868209?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect#poitiers-battle-in-732-victory-of-charles-martel-against-saracens-by-picture-id89868209

A friend of mine is from Iraq. He knew many people, including family members, who died when the US bombed Baghdad. He didn’t become an extremist but his brother-in-law was heading in that direction. It was easy to understand his anger.

1 Like

Yes, you surely can. You can ask yourself, “WTF did I say to get Spoon in my face?” And you can note that you said, in poast #18, and I quote entire and verbatim:

Let me help you out here. You assert the ENTIRE US was a “baby killing nation” but offer no support for such an asinine claim.

And then you blame this undocumented wholesale baby killing, evidently, on every swinging dick (and there were by my estimate some two and a half to three million of us) who served incountry during the entire fucking quagmire.

That bothers me a lot, and I’m trying to figure out whether you really meant to offend me by calling me and my entire extended family baby killers and blame it on ME, or whether you are just a poor communicator.

That’s not a very reliable image of Chuck, in yer painting.

I might understand them wanting to do what

And that’s why I’d never allow them into my country

All I can say is, while we discuss here, people will continue to die

One can discuss ad nauseum what he really means and what he really wants for his country, but facts are facts

If we allow them into our countries, we have to be prepared to integrate them and not marginalize them which creates even more problems.

1 Like

They are. And yet you avoid them quite regularly and just make blanket inflammatory judgments of large groups of people based on no facts whatsoever.

1 Like

I don’t avoid any facts

I just stick with the side that’s not trying to kill me.

I never said it wasn’t wrong to mes with those fucking animals in the first place

The west should have NEVER interfered in that part of the world, Israel should have never existed.

But it’s not how it happened and trying to envision a reality that NEVER happens when muslims are involved is not going to work.

Hey, you can tell the people in the Philippines how easy to coexist with muslims is. They were always touted as a place where Muslims and Christians lived in peace, but they are fighting yet another war with the religion of peace there.

What did you say about liberals’ beliefs about terrorism? And what facts did you base your claim on?

1 Like

I thought a whitey dunnit.

They do not want to integrate. But if you did want to integrate them the first thing you would have to do is relieve them of their religion. Or, I should say, rescue them from it… Good luck there. They would have to live in fear for their lives if they left it behind.

http://www.davidstuff.com/historical/vlad.jpg

Better, thanks.

One needs to do justice to seagreenroom’s fondness for Chuck, if one wishes to take on the seagreen mantle.

Great album…

1 Like

Sea was the best at sustaining Lib agitation and outrage. Tremendous stamina. He is missed even though I had to put him in line occasionally. Great show.

Except all the ones who do and have integrated.

1 Like